• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Live feed of (Black) Pastor's Presentation to Donald Trump cut off -Do we call it Censorship?

Destiny's Soldier

The following is a strange situation where the cameraman is overheard “I’m shooting this, I don’t care what they say,… I’ll take a demotion for this…. you?” and that was followed with the intense voice off camera increasing: “Shut it down” followed by the cameraman asking “shut this down?” and the response “yeah… blackout“. Seconds later in the middle of Bishop Jackson’s remarks to Donald Trump the feed was cut.

Why would they do that? Maybe because it's not the narrative of Trump the network wants to propagate?

It was being broadcast live to all various news networks including outwardly Trump supporters Fox News:

Every Network CUTS Live Feed Of Trump's Speech To Black Church | The Federalist Papers

[video=youtube;MM7oPN2g1ig]https://youtu.be/MM7oPN2g1ig[/video]

Pastor:

"This is a prayer shawl straight from Israel. Whenever you’re flying from coast to coast — I know you just came back from Mexico and you’ll be flying from city to city — there is an anointing. And anointing is the power of God,” the pastor said. “It’s going to be sometimes in your life that you’re going to feel forsaken, you’re going to feel down, but the anointing is going to lift you up. I prayed over this personally and I fasted over it and I want to just put this on you.”

At that point, the bishop put the shawl over Trump and handed him the bibles: ““When things seem like it’s almost impossible, you will read Mark 9:23 – ‘If thou can believe, all things are possible’,” he said.

And right then – poof – the cameras cut off. Check it out:
..Up the volume to hear the background conversation behind the cameras.

In his speech, Trump said:

"The African-American faith community has been one of God's greatest gifts to America and its people” and promised, if he were elected president, to implement economic and educational policies that would benefit their community. “I'm here today to learn,” Trump said in his speech, “so that we can together remedy injustice in any form, and so that we can also remedy economics so that the African-American community can benefit economically through jobs and income and so many other different ways."

Let's see how John Oliver will make fun of Trump over this one.

Last edited:

To be fair to Trump (and, for the record, I view him as a thoroughly risible and disreputable character), he was in a difficult situation. Refuse to wear it with an emmolient "Oh thank you, but out of respect for my Jewish friends I'd prefer not to appropriate one of their sacred artifacts." and he stands accused of disrespecting his host an implicit manner. Wear it and he is accused of disrespect. I don't think that he is prepared for these eventualities and that his campaign's lack of grasp of detail leads to these things happening.

Whatever can and will be said about Clinton, her campaign seems to magically avoid such as issues as merchandise having been made in China. Trump and his cohorts don't seem to do detail.

cricket

I think whoever ordered that shutdown did us a favour, such bs.

Alphonse

Something like this would be very good for Trump I think allot of his potential voters are religiously minded but he himself is clueless and a bit useless when it comes to religion so something like is would be seen as correcting a fault voters may see in him. The reason Trump referred to Hillary as the devil for instance is to try and appeal to the more religious voters but if he was interviewed on the subject himself it would be a disaster.

Trump is appealing to the working class of America actually (which annoys the left greatly) who have been royaly screwed over for a very long time this is a big part of what his statements about immigration are actually about a destroyed job market and also what what his rethoric for instance on forgein manufacturing is about.

Last edited:

storybud1

Thatcher really cared about what the Sun was printing and took mind of the Hoi Polloi instead of the detached liberal journalist (debatable) spoofers in million pound houses.

Bam is a clown, hanging around for 8 years around living off the novelty of having an absentee black father (but his white mother and white Grandparents raised him?) sounds familiar ?

Most people have written off this campaign as neither got their real choice, Sanders V Rubio which may not happen in 4 years as Sanders will be past it by then.

Its like Liverpool and Barcelona getting beaten in the semis of the European Cup by Huddersfield Town and Bratislava FC ?

I would point out that I distrust the media no end, they are pure scum that only want to offer opinions from their leafy burbs and not get dirty, even when they rarely do, it is with an agenda.

Are the media following up with reports on "refugee reception centres in Europe", the images of all those young male Afghans,Somalians, etc is not getting into the media sphere , the rapes and attacks are never followed up by visits to these places as images of tens of thousands of young 3rd world men do not look well after yet another fooking music festival in Europe was terrorised by raping fooking scum from the 3rd world.

Ignore the media, they have given up years ago being responsible and reporting a non biased view, they are pure liberal propaganda.

sadmal

Something like this would be very good for Trump I think allot of his potential voters are religiously minded but he himself is clueless and a bit useless when it comes to religion so something like is would be seen as correcting a fault voters may see in him. The reason Trump referred to Hillary as the devil for instance is to try and appeal to the more religious voters but if he was interviewed on the subject himself it would be a disaster.

Trump is appealing to the working class of America actually (which annoys the left greatly) who have been royaly screwed over for a very long time this is a big part of what his statements about immigration are actually about a destroyed job market and also what what his rethoric for instance on forgein manufacturing is about.
Only problem with that is that I doubt his supporters care too much for either Blacks or Jews so it wouldn't have gone down well with them in terms of getting votes.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies