Living with Epidermolysis bullosa.

NativeWildCat

[video=youtube;bSmq3tW_s7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmq3tW_s7Y[/video]

Poor fella. Fair play to the lad for battling on after his parents were told he'd be lucky to live to five years old. Incredibly brave attitude and outlook, he's a fighter.

The Field Marshal

Thats grim.

Poor fellow, can't be easy.

statsman

You lost. Get over it.

Half Nelson

[video=youtube;bSmq3tW_s7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSmq3tW_s7Y[/video]

Poor fella. Fair play to the lad for battling on after his parents were told he'd be lucky to live to five years old. Incredibly brave attitude and outlook, he's a fighter.
Impressive!
(If you're feeling impatient, jump to 17:00+)

The Field Marshal

You lost. Get over it.
What did I lose?
I am not aware of losing anything but you assert that I did..

Can you tell me what I have lost?

Dame_Enda

Nature can be very cruel sometimes. Another point is that because such conditions are often considered as "cosmetic" rather than something like cancer, the drug companies don't invest in researching cures, sortof akin to lesser forms of dermatitis and acne. With most people acne is a passing phase but with a small percentage it is lifelong.

Karloff

Nature can be very cruel sometimes. Another point is that because such conditions are often considered as "cosmetic" rather than something like cancer, the drug companies don't invest in researching cures, sortof akin to lesser forms of dermatitis and acne. With most people acne is a passing phase but with a small percentage it is lifelong.
I don't think drug companies base those decisions on perceived medical need but on $$$$.

This is a very rare condition and very rare genetic conditions will be the last to be properly treated/cured.

It just shows you that even though nature seems/is indifferent to our suffering, life is very precious. When this man has a day, an hour even a moment of joy pain free that is a remarkable triumph in itself.

NativeWildCat

Impressive!
(If you're feeling impatient, jump to 17:00+)
Looks a good 100kg he moves for reps. Should be able to one rep max not far off 120kg based of that. Impressive under the circumstances.

Morgellons

I don't know if it's the same disease or not, but I remember watching this documentary online sometime ago. I wouldn't consider myself as someone easily affected by external emotional influences, but this did kind of touch me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wg8EtF5SJI

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies