KingKane

Website
www.danielsullivan.ie
Twitter
kingkane
Last edited:

TheOneTruth

Why when I click on any of the links do I get
...you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

cllr

Pembroke South Dock thread been down all day so I will post here. Following her announcement that she will not be contesting the Local Elections can I pay tribute to my colleague Cllr Maria Parodi. Maria is not contesting for purely personal and not political reasons. She is remaining a Lab Cllr till May and remaining a member of the Party. Maria was apart certainly guaranteed re-election based on a solid track record of hard representation. She was an honourable, hard working and supportive colleague and I wish her all the very best for the future. At her young age if us more than possible that she will return to representative politics in the future.

DSW1916

Pembroke South Dock thread been down all day so I will post here. Following her announcement that she will not be contesting the Local Elections can I pay tribute to my colleague Cllr Maria Parodi. Maria is not contesting for purely personal and not political reasons. She is remaining a Lab Cllr till May and remaining a member of the Party. Maria was apart certainly guaranteed re-election based on a solid track record of hard representation. She was an honourable, hard working and supportive colleague and I wish her all the very best for the future. At her young age if us more than possible that she will return to representative politics in the future.
Rats deserting a sinking ship!! You must be a happy man, you were dead man walking before this!

DSW1916

What nonsense in that last post
Well are you going to run a 3rd cadidate then?
She has been out canvassing according to people I know in that area, so was it the response that got her to cry off or did you ask her to save your skin?

DuineEile

Any chance she could put her posters up anyway?

D

Dermot Lacey

Pembroke

With the Labour Selection Conventions for Dublin Bay South occurring tonight I just thought Id reopen this thread.:D

Levellers

I'm in PembrokeSouth Dock. I can't understand how we have five right wing councillors and only three left wing.

Dermot Lacey

Pembroke

well depending on where you are you could be in Pembroke or South Inner City next time. I'll be contesting Pembroke.
in the spirit of the night can I wish all those who will contest r the five seats representing Pembroke next May A Very Happy Christmas ....see you all in 2019.

DJP

Am I right in that John Paul Phelan will be announcing in the next week or so if the EC recommendation reports are accepted into the electoral changes?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies