• Before posting anything about COVID-19, READ THIS FIRST! COVID-19 and Misinformation (UPDATED)
    Misinformation and/or conspiracy theories about this topic, even if intended as humor, will not be tolerated!

ger12

Garret beat his uncle by 4 votes, and Michael was on the phone calling for a re-count. I mean he rang into the count center because he wasn't there.
Crikey.

grizzley

I think that the minister is badly stung by this . The word at the doors was that he was trying to set up his son and there was a fierce reaction to this which Michael reaped. Great result for Labour though.

Texal Tom

Twitter
Don't tweet
Deary's vote last time was 12.5% in first preferences but that was dundalk south. this time carlingford (i think butler became the cllr when he became a senator and then he became a town councillor when 2011 election happened and so i think that is why they are in the opposite parts now.)
Any update on dearey?

He has a long history of campaigning in local environmental issues and has done a lot for the town with his pub 'the spirit store,

He lives in omeath beside Arthur Morgan and mrs butler is his sister in law..

ger12

Any update on dearey?

He has a long history of campaigning in local environmental issues and has done a lot for the town with his pub 'the spirit store,

He lives in omeath beside Arthur Morgan and mrs butler is his sister in law..
Might just take it. Tight.

grizzley

I think Michael O'Dowd who was on LMFM this morning complaining about FG election strategy needs to look at his running mates. Word is that they were running around bad mouthing him saying that he planned the two O'Dowd strategy. The members of one Golf Club agreed informally not to vote for either of the two of them.
Fun and games ahead!

AstonsVillage

I think Michael O'Dowd who was on LMFM this morning complaining about FG election strategy needs to look at his running mates. Word is that they were running around bad mouthing him saying that he planned the two O'Dowd strategy. The members of one Golf Club agreed informally not to vote for either of the two of them.
Fun and games ahead!
Well I did call it on the other thrend that he was going to lose his seat. Kevin had people canvassing with him, Richie had people canvassing with him, Tully had people canvassing with him, and Garrett had his father or someone else with him all the time. Any time I saw Michael O Dowd he was on his own and looking very very grumpy about it.

I thought Maher would take a seat and Smith wouldn't, and Shanks surprised us all.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom