• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Local elections: Dublin Pembroke Ward

statsman

At the request of Dermot Lacey

Candidates so far:

Fianna Fail -

Claire O Connor

Fine Gael ( not yet selected but perhaps will be)
Paddy Mc Cartan
Linda O Shea Farren
? Geoghegahan

Sinn Fein
?

Green Party
Hazel Chu

Labour
Dermot Lacey

SWP/PbP/AAA/SP

?

Inds

?

Levellers

Surprised Humphreys didn't oust Lacey to give himself a better run at the TD election.

Dermot Lacey

At the request of Dermot Lacey

Candidates so far:

Fianna Fail -

Claire O Connor

Fine Gael ( not yet selected but perhaps will be)
Paddy Mc Cartan
Linda O Shea Farren
? Geoghegahan

Sinn Fein
?

Green Party
Hazel Chu

Labour
Dermot Lacey

SWP/PbP/AAA/SP

?

Inds

?

Any other candidates emerging yet.

Degeneration X

Party share of the quota for the Pembroke LEA (5 seater) based on the revised boundaries:

Party: FF FG Lab GP SF OTH
LE09 1.2 2.0 1.9 0.4 0.1 0.4
GE11 0.7 2.6 1.2 0.4 0.1 1.0
LE14 1.2 1.8 1.2 0.7 0.3 0.8
GE16 0.7 2.2 0.6 0.7 0.2 1.5

Slim pickings for SF, Labour in steep decline here but it's the best LEA in the DCC area for FG and the GP.

jackryan

party share of the quota for the pembroke lea (5 seater) based on the revised boundaries:

Party: Ff fg lab gp sf oth
le09 1.2 2.0 1.9 0.4 0.1 0.4
ge11 0.7 2.6 1.2 0.4 0.1 1.0
le14 1.2 1.8 1.2 0.7 0.3 0.8
ge16 0.7 2.2 0.6 0.7 0.2 1.5

slim pickings for sf, labour in steep decline here but it's the best lea in the dcc area for fg and the gp.
2 fg 1ff 1 lab 1 gp

Levellers

I notice Mr Lacey, who was a member of the National Executive of Scouting Ireland, has said nothing about the scandal engulfing that body.

Dermot Lacey

Well if saying noting is being interviewed on two Prime Time Programmes on the first of which I called on the principals involved to "step aside", two Morning Ireland interviews and numerous other Radio and TV News programmes. I am a passionate believer in the value of Scouting and the empowerment of young people. I have probably been the most outspoken person on the matter but obviously as a new Board member charged with renewing the Movement in Ireland I am concentrating on implementing the changes needed.

Dermot Lacey

As first week of campaign gains traction is there any news at all across the area. I am certainly pleased at the response to date.

wombat

Delighted with response in new part of my electoral areas yesterday. Warm welcome and recognition.
Where is the Pembroke ward. I was in town today around Stephen's Green towards Patrick's cathedral, I suppose that's S.E.?

Dermot Lacey

Sandymount and Merrion through Ballsbridge and Nutley then Milltown into Ranelagh and Dartry and about half of Rathmines

Dermot Lacey

Delighted with my result in Pembroke. Despite the many doubters on this site and despite the Green surge got the second seat on the second count. Looking forward to working for Dublin over next five years as I have for the last 26.

Lord Talbot

Dublin City Council borders needs to be redrawn. Currently its the city centre plus the entire north side of Dublin. Makes no sense.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies