Loi 2017

The_SR

Fixtures are out.

New SSE Airtricity League structure revealed & 2017 fixtures released

Dundalk open their defence at home to Rovers. That game will say a lot.

Dundalk at the moment are a far weaker side losing a number of players amid rumours of players discontent. Of the chasing pack at this point only Rovers look stronger. Some excellent signings from overseas and youth from in the league, I think we will push Dundalk very hard. I can't see the top 4 changing any time soon.

Limerick and Drogs will add more than Wexford and Longford and with three down ahead of a 10 team premier division from 2018, it will be carnage at the bottom. I can see Sligs and the Rapist Club getting dragged into it.

Telstar 62

Fixtures are out.

New SSE Airtricity League structure revealed & 2017 fixtures released

Dundalk open their defence at home to Rovers. That game will say a lot.

Dundalk at the moment are a far weaker side losing a number of players amid rumours of players discontent. Of the chasing pack at this point only Rovers look stronger. Some excellent signings from overseas and youth from in the league, I think we will push Dundalk very hard. I can't see the top 4 changing any time soon.

Limerick and Drogs will add more than Wexford and Longford and with three down ahead of a 10 team premier division from 2018, it will be carnage at the bottom. I can see Sligs and the Rapist Club getting dragged into it.

One match out of 33 'says' nothing.....:cool:

crossman

Where on earth are Rovers getting the money? I know they had a ground provided for them but still they had poor gates last year. Are Dundalk spending their European money on the ground?

corporal punishment

Cork City will finally eclipse Dundalk. Shamrock rovers are starting to look like Liverpool, every new season is "the season", but it never is.

The_SR

Where on earth are Rovers getting the money? I know they had a ground provided for them but still they had poor gates last year. Are Dundalk spending their European money on the ground?
Why are you assuming we are getting money from anywhere? 16 players released from last year's wasters

Second highest aggregate crowd last year. While down on 2011 still solid by loi standards.

bonkers

Why are you assuming we are getting money from anywhere? 16 players released from last year's wasters

Second highest aggregate crowd last year. While down on 2011 still solid by loi standards.
How much are your debts now? It's looking very likely that the 4% will come into play again. You've as much chance of winning the league as Bohs have.

The_SR

How much are your debts now? It's looking very likely that the 4% will come into play again. You've as much chance of winning the league as Bohs have.
No external debts at all. A member lent tbe blub money for infrastrtural work on tbe academy, but we can't not repay it. Worry about your own cancer of a club.

Northsideman

No external debts at all. A member lent tbe blub money for infrastrtural work on tbe academy, but we can't not repay it. Worry about your own cancer of a club.
Very touchy, and to think not long ago you said Bohs were gone and Rovers would dominate the league for the foreseeable, the money is gone now and you've FA to show for it even though you said at the time it wouldn't be pissed on players. So it's a win or bust season for Rovers, can't wait. Oh and just one last thing you're not even the Biggest Club in The Republic of Ireland anymore let alone Ireland, so much for progress.

The_SR

Very touchy, and to think not long ago you said Bohs were gone and Rovers would dominate the league for the foreseeable, the money is gone now and you've FA to show for it even though you said at the time it wouldn't be pissed on players. So it's a win or bust season for Rovers, can't wait. Oh and just one last thing you're not even the Biggest Club in The Republic of Ireland anymore let alone Ireland, so much for progress.
We went down a lazy path and it hasn't worked out. No more Brennans or Quigleys. We have a youth based policy augmented by experienced professionals from outside the league. The setup in Roadstone will be as good as anything in England with an acadamy. If that fails at least we tried.

Bohs are stumbling along playing hipster with a third FAI bailout keeping you alive. The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohs.

And Big Rod Knew

razorblade

Lack of investment and marketing has seriously hampered this league, its all well and good that dundalk had a fantastic run in europe last year but 2 of their star players boyle and horgan have left for england,this is going to be a recuring theme with its current shambolic state, the fai have contionsly ignored the league in favour of the national team, the likes of shelbourne, bohemians, drogheda have been hampered by overspending and bankruptcy, their has been complete mismanagement of the clubs, attendances are low, facilites are very poor, lack of decent young talent coming through, the 1st division is basically dead, it should be scrapped in favour of a one league structiure of 20 teams an 8 team first division is unsustainable, you just have every team playing the others far to often, better tv , radio coverage even up north they always cover their teams every week, radio ulster always has estensive coverage of their teams ,while down here in the south it is impossible to get any sort of commentary on a game apart from an fai cup final,but these are the kind of issues that need addressing if the league is ever to progress.

bonkers

We went down a lazy path and it hasn't worked out. No more Brennans or Quigleys. We have a youth based policy augmented by experienced professionals from outside the league. The setup in Roadstone will be as good as anything in England with an acadamy. If that fails at least we tried.

Bohs are stumbling along playing hipster with a third FAI bailout keeping you alive. The Leinster Senior League needs a strong Bohs.

And Big Rod Knew
Big Rod jumped before relegatation. How much are those lovely debts the dissident club building up again? I've seen your accounts and you're bollixed yet again. I'd hate to be owed money from the scum.

Northsideman

Lack of investment and marketing has seriously hampered this league, its all well and good that dundalk had a fantastic run in europe last year but 2 of their star players boyle and horgan have left for england,this is going to be a recuring theme with its current shambolic state, the fai have contionsly ignored the league in favour of the national team, the likes of shelbourne, bohemians, drogheda have been hampered by overspending and bankruptcy, their has been complete mismanagement of the clubs, attendances are low, facilites are very poor, lack of decent young talent coming through, the 1st division is basically dead, it should be scrapped in favour of a one league structiure of 20 teams an 8 team first division is unsustainable, you just have every team playing the others far to often, better tv , radio coverage even up north they always cover their teams every week, radio ulster always has estensive coverage of their teams ,while down here in the south it is impossible to get any sort of commentary on a game apart from an fai cup final,but these are the kind of issues that need addressing if the league is ever to progress.
And yet idiots within and outside the game back Delboy, you couldn't make it up. A real leader is really badly needed.

The_SR

Big Rod jumped before relegatation. How much are those lovely debts the dissident club building up again? I've seen your accounts and you're bollixed yet again. I'd hate to be owed money from the scum.
Every year, the same misreading of the accounts and the same claims. Touching but tedious.

Maybe concentrate on weeding the child abusers out of your club?

The_SR

This isite how I see the table

1. Cork
2. Dundalk
3. Rovers
4. Derry
5. Limerick
6. Bray
7. Pats
8. Sligo
9. Drogs
10. Bohs
11. Galway
12 Harps

bonkers

Every year, the same misreading of the accounts and the same claims. Touching but tedious.

Maybe concentrate on weeding the child abusers out of your club?
This is from a poster who claimed the euro money wasn't pissed away. Your lot are in serious debt and you know it.

The_SR

This is from a poster who claimed the euro money wasn't pissed away. Your lot are in serious debt and you know it.
The members club funds the football club. If you look at the football club accounts in isolation it looks bad. But that would be foolish, especially considering your club has the same structure.

It's wishful thinking from the Rapist Club

The_SR

Michael O'Connor not going to England so signing for Rovers. That's three of their players to Tallaght, looks like they aren't going to gallop to 10 in a row unchallenged

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies