"Lone Wolf" dissident scumbag in shock after getting 16 year sentence

PBP voter

A woman who posed as a Swedish model to entrap a man into taking part in her bid to murder police officers has been jailed for 16 years and four months. Christine Connor, 31, gasped as Belfast Crown Court Judge David McFarland imposed the sentence for the attempted murder of a police officer and other terror offences.
Judge McFarland told Connor he believed she was dangerous and was “committed to a violent philosophy to achieve political objectives”.

Jailed: Terror murder bid woman Christine Connor who posed as Swedish model gets 16 years - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Too short in my opinion. It should be 25 years.

between the bridges

She sounds a right nut job, even by Republican standards...

Aristodemus

I laughed when I saw the picture and the description of "Swedish model". It's only when I scrolled down to find that she posted pictures of someone else that I realised. Fat skank is the description I'd use.

belfast1981

Feck me, the standard of Swedish models has gone downhill lately. Last time I was in Sweden the women were gorgeous. Luckily I was recently single then, made for some fun parties on a stag weekend.

But anyway.....

hollandia

If she wanted to kill people and get away with it, she should of joined the provos, she didnt and got quite a large sentence by northern irish standards
Any provo doing that post 1998 would get a similar sentence, possibly longer as there would be less doubt as to their sanity.

Craigmore..

Better yet the Brits....:cool:
Yes thats the same brits who give SF/IRA a free ticket to murder.

Here are some of the post 1998 provo murders, they are a bloodthirsty bunch

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sinn-fein-shields-another-knife-killer-j9llfw3dvqc
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/13/kevin-mcguigan-death-assassin-belfast-political-strife
Mccartney family regarded the demise of jock davison as 'case closed'. A fitting end to the life of a thug who snuffed out so many, a taste of his own medicine.
IRA's murder of Paul Quinn 'most excruciating death possible' - Independent.ie

Even in the south, the free state authorities kept the killers of Mccabe in jail after the GFA. SF/IRA are hated by the country the country they want to join with so much that they almost universally unite everybody against them, they wouldnt get away with murdering anybody across the border in the ROI.

hollandia

I always knew you thought they were well reasoned murderers..
That's because you're a clueless ignoramus. Who has selective amnesia when it comes to the troubles, and the settlement that ended it.

Se0samh

Yes thats the same brits who give SF/IRA a free ticket to murder.

Here are some of the post 1998 provo murders, they are a bloodthirsty bunch

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/sinn-fein-shields-another-knife-killer-j9llfw3dvqc
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/sep/13/kevin-mcguigan-death-assassin-belfast-political-strife
Mccartney family regarded the demise of jock davison as 'case closed'. A fitting end to the life of a thug who snuffed out so many, a taste of his own medicine.
IRA's murder of Paul Quinn 'most excruciating death possible' - Independent.ie

Even in the south, the free state authorities kept the killers of Mccabe in jail after the GFA. SF/IRA are hated by the country the country they want to join with so much that they almost universally unite everybody against them, they wouldnt get away with murdering anybody across the border in the ROI.
Yes the same brits who killed the 14 year old son of one of my neighbours and 10 years later killed the 14 year old daughter of another; not that you give 2 fiddlers about any deaths that don't advance your point of view, you hypocrite.

Now jog on bigot...

Craigmore..

That's because you're a clueless ignoramus. Who has selective amnesia when it comes to the troubles, and the settlement that ended it.
LOL

going for the personal attacks and justifying murder, Your mother must be very proud

Craigmore..

Yes the same brits who killed the 14 year old son of one of my neighbours and 10 years later killed the 14 year old daughter of another; not that you give 2 fiddlers about any deaths that don't advance your point of view, you hypocrite.

Now jog on bigot...
using your neighbours plights to deflect from other atrocities? you disgrace their memories

former wesleyan

She's a knacker. Since when did knackers get politicised ?

Se0samh

using your neighbours plights to deflect from other atrocities? you disgrace their memories

No, once again you've chosen to misunderstand, while I have certain reservations about the prisoner release policy instituted under the GFA, I accept their necessity. I would also accept similar early releases of soldiers following a proper investigation, trial and sentence of the murderring scum who carried out the killings I've already mentioned amongst others; what about you, or are you admitting to being the bigot I've already accused you of being? :roll:

Craigmore..

No, once again you've chosen to misunderstand, while I have certain reservations about the prisoner release policy instituted under the GFA, I accept their necessity. I would also accept similar early releases of soldiers following a proper investigation, trial and sentence of the murderring scum who carried out the killings I've already mentioned amongst others; what about you, or are you admitting to being the bigot I've already accused you of being? :roll:
Doublespeak at work here.

The logic here is giving your neighbours murderers, who you claimed to care about, a bye ball because you want to give other murderers a bye ball.

Se0samh

Doublespeak at work here.

The logic here is giving your neighbours murderers, who you claimed to care about, a bye ball because you want to give other murderers a bye ball.
Equal treatment under the law isn't double speak it is justice. I call for justice for all the dead, not just the ones whose deaths advance any particular political viewpoint; you, on the other hand, have attempted to use the deaths of some for your own vile bigoted purposes.

You have proven yourself, not for the first time to be a vile bigot, unsuited to the company of civilised people, jog on...

Commander of the North

LOL

going for the personal attacks and justifying murder, Your mother must be very proud
How has murder been justified here? And please show your workings.
Let us see that you are not really stubborn and obstinate to the point of stupidity.
There's a good lad

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies