• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Longford/Westmeath TD in summons controversy.

Maothail Lad

Last edited:

Eoin Coir

The ever efficient garda could not find him in the Dail, Ballynacargy, or the many clinics he holds. Being a democratic TD I am sure a phone call to his office would have made an appointment with him,and he could have found them !

No wonder the garda could not find Shergar.

drummed

I blame Shatter. There's only one part-time Garda left in Longford/Westmeath and she's snowed under with work.

Eoin Coir

why was it not sent by registered post to his office, which would be good service.
Maybe the garda have not reached that stage of training yet , or they require a posting allowance, in order to walk to post office.

The OD

Perhaps he was evading a shooter? No, wrong guy. Was he drunk perhaps? Nope, thats another TD. Maybe he was making false claims about delivering school projects? No, not him either. Was he dodging his taxes? No, that was someone else.

Smoking spliff? Nope. Not having a tax clearance cert?

Jesus H Christ, we really have a bunch of low life chancers representing us.

B

Boggle

Did they even try to summons him?

Gardai not looking so great these days are they?
Of course by "not great" I mean totally corrupt and useless.

Eoin Coir

Did they even try to summons him?

Gardai not looking so great these days are they?
Of course by "not great" I mean totally corrupt and useless.
Garda like to get a few handy cases before they go off for their tea.

realistic1

Eoin Coir

There is no need of an explanation because it is obvious. Fianna Fail & their Gardai friends
FF and the guards are very close and work hand in glove. Most people assume they are close to FG for historical reasons, foundation of force and all that. But they are not close to FG as present row with Shatter illustrates.
FF gave them everything they wanted, overtime ad lib ( 2 guards earned 80,000 each 3 years on overtime alone); FF gave them boot allowance, island allowance, dog allowance, bicycle allowance, rent allowance etc. And also an allowance to compensate them for not getting an allowance, believe it or not

Eoin Coir

[video=youtube;q5DguG8Gcaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q5DguG8Gcaw[/video]

Troy is the typical FF local redneck gombeen man. I am sure the local gardai in Mullingar heard of him. Maybe he is decent old skin who leaves in something to the station at xmas !

laidback

They seem to be a bit lawless in Longford Westmeath.

Rumour has it that another TD in that constituency is embroiled in an industrial relations dispute having sacked a long serving member of his parliamentary staff after the Rights Commissioner ruled against him.

A big payout to the worker should be on the cards, though whether any or all of this will come from the deputy who is known for his meanness is open to question.

Most likely it will be the tax payer who takes the hit.

Eoin Coir

They seem to be a bit lawless in Longford Westmeath.

Rumour has it that another TD in that constituency is embroiled in an industrial relations dispute having sacked a long serving member of his parliamentary staff after the Rights Commissioner ruled against him.

A big payout to the worker should be on the cards, though whether any or all of this will come from the deputy who is known for his meanness is open to question.

Most likely it will be the tax payer who takes the hit.

There is only one other male TD in that constituency,and he is in Longford. Donie Cassidy has left the scene, so it cant be him !

laidback

There is only one other male TD in that constituency,and he is in Longford. Donie Cassidy has left the scene, so it cant be him !
there are currently THREE male TDs in the Longford westmeath constituency so you have two to chose from.

hammer

[video=youtube;q5DguG8Gcaw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=q5DguG8Gcaw[/video]

Troy is the typical FF local redneck gombeen man. I am sure the local gardai in Mullingar heard of him. Maybe he is decent old skin who leaves in something to the station at xmas !
I thought he was the future of DELUDED FF.

Thank God.

commonman

As Enda said, we have a new government and a new way of doing things what a joke.