loose lips sink ships

McSlaggart

I have noticed a recent change in the willingness to talk about political matters in "mixed" company. The amount of slagging the media is getting over the current royal wedding I find strange.

Even the orange order is getting a touch with the recent : "Orange Order announces Twelfth of July venues" being the butt of many jokes.... (I thought they had always tried to announce their venues??)

Is this just a local change in my part of Tyrone or a wider cultural change?

vivabrigada

Say nahim.

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

The amount of slagging the media is getting over the current royal wedding I find strange.
There's nothing strange about it. This "wedding" is a farce.

My wife and her teammates are having an afternoon at the bowls club celebrating this "event". No amount of my explaining to her what damage this does to the Royal lineage will deter her. I certainly won't be watching.

One can only wonder what Prince Phillip thinks of it.

vinoboy

I have noticed a recent change in the willingness to talk about political matters in "mixed" company. The amount of slagging the media is getting over the current royal wedding I find strange.

Even the orange order is getting a touch with the recent : "Orange Order announces Twelfth of July venues" being the butt of many jokes.... (I thought they had always tried to announce their venues??)

Another esoteric thread by you.

Only news angle in these parts is the intimidation of a Donegal hotel ,who was trying to make a few quid and keep Irish people employed.

Is this just a local change in my part of Tyrone or a wider cultural change?

michael-mcivor

My wife and her teammates are having an afternoon at the bowls club celebrating this "event". No amount of my explaining to her what damage this does to the Royal lineage will deter her. I certainly won't be watching.

who cares what the Creek freak Philip thinks of it-

Oliver Cromwell McIvor

The Queen is another one who married the foreigner- shouldn’t be surprised that her grandson is doing the same-and you worried about lineage- Lol-
The Queen married Greek Royalty. This brat is marrying an African commoner.

McSlaggart

I have noticed a much greater willingness to talk/joke about topics that previously was avoided.

former wesleyan

It's on RTE 2 from early morning. For anyone who's not interested.

vivabrigada

Glaucon

At least she isn't a Taig, eh Oliver.

vivabrigada

Taylor is at it again.

Lord John Kilclooney
@KilclooneyJohn
·
1h
Channel 4 broadcast the most sectarian interpretation of N Iteland that has been screened for years. It concluded that the increase in the Catholic population is an United Ireland. Most of 40,000 new jobs in last ten years went to EU RCs who do not favour aUnited Ireland nor IRA!"

Popular Threads

Most Replies