• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Lord Kilclooney aka John Taylor ex UUP describes Leo Varadkar as a typical Indian - racist ?

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Looks like an open and shut case of racism to me, from a recidivist offender to boot:

RTE - House of Lords member denies Varadkar comment was racist

Last November, Mr Taylor acknowledged a remark he made about Mr Varadkar had caused "upset and misunderstanding" so he was withdrawing it.

On that occasion he had referred to the Taoiseach as "the Indian".
Leo Varadkar: Peer criticised for Irish PM 'typical Indian' tweet - BBC News
Lord Kilclooney also tweeted that "it is not racially abusive as he himself has confirmed he is half Indian" but that Mr Varadkar "has damaged North/South relations by being continually offensive and provocative to the Unionist majority in NIreland".
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) MLA Christopher Stalford tweeted: "I don't know what John Taylor (Lord Kilclooney) thinks he's playing at but he doesn't speak for me. Absolutely ridiculous behaviour."
His use of the word "typical" alongside what he viewed as bad behavior is is the issue at hand...what were the circumstances of his leaving the UUP ?

Cyp

silverharp

if someone says typical Indian, what does that even mean?

statsman

if someone says typical Indian, what does that even mean?
You can see him trying to answer that, and digging an even deeper hole, if you look at the Twitter thread.

I'm sure the Indian government will have noted this for post-Brexit trade deals. :)

NativeWildCat

How is being a homosexual a typical Indian?

Gin Soaked

You can see him trying to answer that, and digging an even deeper hole, if you look at the Twitter thread.

I'm sure the Indian government will have noted this for post-Brexit trade deals. :)
Free trade on the condition that Taylor is fired over the border into Pakistan. With a parachute. So he will survive...

Levellers

It looks like he is drunk a lot of the time. He posted 'No Surrender' on the account announcing the death of Alfie Evans!

GDPR

Taylor doesnt want gay Indians interfering in NI, but idolises a gay Dutchman who interfered in NI ...

theloner

Typical Indians, who lost 90000+ soldiers in WW2.
Field Marshal Sir Claude Auchinleck, Commander-in-Chief of the Indian Army from 1942 asserted the British "couldn't have come through both wars if they hadn't had the Indian Army."

What an utter gobsh!te.

enuffisenuff

typical fat unionist

Last edited:

Sync

What exactly is typical about him.
Novelty socks. It's an epidemic on the subcontinent.

As with much of Taylor's utterances: There's a kernel of a point in there under the bloviating. But it's not worth digging past his mannerisms to get to.

GDPR

Typical "Woor Wee Country" backwoodsman.

The DUP should have the slogan "Ourselves Alone". Whoops, someone nabbed that...

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies