Lorry drives into German market - reports

DarkCloud

Twitter
Not on twitter.
what the hell is fact other than the witness testimony of someone who was there and lived through it as i did and still do.

Do enlighten us as to what personal experiences you had of that period that entitle you to claim to be able to make any statements of fact on the matter?

you arent some complete bulls&itter inventing facts based on nothing to justify your position by any chance?
oh yes he is.

razorblade

I enjoyed that, the BBC knob went in with the intention of doing a hatchet job and failed.
He came across as exactly one of the out-of-touch "experts" that the population despise which makes me wonder whyTF the population are forced to pay the wages of him and his ilk. He appeared to be delighted that the GBP was at an all time low at the point of the interview, he must be mad as hell that it has since increased by 5 per cent against the Euro since that October interview.
His looking down his nose at her as he lectured her that France doesnt have a problem with immigrants was typical of his type - whats the odds that he lives in a location with zero immigrants and that his kids have gone to all white schools?
So true.

Wagmore

It's possible that France and Holland Italy will do a "Trump" or a "Brexit". Of course it would be economic folly to exit the EU market if you look at the statistics on paper. But if people vote with their gut feeling say to the chimes of: "What sort of huckster's shop have we got ourselves into? There's 15%, 20%, 30% of our young people unemployed. Homelessness out of control and them Germans Austrians and such that we fought agin living a life in clover... And now they want to abolish Christmas so as to be nice to the Muslims? Time to throw the toys out of the pram. Oh Dear, they want the pram for one out of our quota of Syrian refugees.
But of course the surrounding European states are not going to float away. Some new agreements would have to be hammered out.
Jeez-what a heroine that woman is{Marie La Pen}. Contrast with Mutti Merkel and Clinton so stark.I'm with her!!!!

amsterdemmetje

Sky reporting just now another Tunisian man arrested by Anti Terror Police in a the Spandau Refugee Camp in connection with last Xmas attack.

yosef shompeter

Anis Amri: Stationen seiner Flucht durch Europa - SPIEGEL ONLINE
A link for the scholarly inclined dealing with Anis Amri's 77 hour journey through Europe and where he shows up on various video survellance.
They maintain that he had 14 different identity cards!
-- Shoulda come to Ireland. How much dole wouldya get with that! :|

But if I was Angela Merkel... or whoever is supposed to be in charge, I would not have dry knickers. This guy Amri sounds like a profi.
It seems that the truck he was driving through the Christmas Market hit some barrier which triggered the automatic internal braking system and he couldn't get it started just by turning the ignition. So all he managed to do was kill 12 and wound 30-40.
It would appear that he had every intention of killing as many or more than the nr that were killed in Nice.
The Germans are all up in arms that the disruption of the Christmas spirit and of course the 12 killed. They seem to be blissfully unaware of how they got away virtually unscathed compared to the casualties in France or Belgium. Is this due to the media playing things down or are they really that unknowing?

TARZAN

Anis Amri: Stationen seiner Flucht durch Europa - SPIEGEL ONLINE
A link for the scholarly inclined dealing with Anis Amri's 77 hour journey through Europe and where he shows up on various video survellance.
They maintain that he had 14 different identity cards!
-- Shoulda come to Ireland. How much dole wouldya get with that! :|

But if I was Angela Merkel... or whoever is supposed to be in charge, I would not have dry knickers. This guy Amri sounds like a profi.
It seems that the truck he was driving through the Christmas Market hit some barrier which triggered the automatic internal braking system and he couldn't get it started just by turning the ignition. So all he managed to do was kill 12 and wound 30-40.
It would appear that he had every intention of killing as many or more than the nr that were killed in Nice.
The Germans are all up in arms that the disruption of the Christmas spirit and of course the 12 killed. They seem to be blissfully unaware of how they got away virtually unscathed compared to the casualties in France or Belgium. Is this due to the media playing things down or are they really that unknowing?
Sure Cynicist , RoL and Hitch would tell you that we need more of these sort of peaceful Muslims in Ireland to show that we are tolerant of all religions.

yosef shompeter

Merkel wanted the trucking business to be more accommodating to migrants!!!!
Yes, I stumbled across that article somewhere..... It was one of Angela Merkel's suggestions of how to find work for some of the 1.3 Million new asylum seekers. Trucking seemed such an obvious and harmless occupation... until that incident in Nice happened.

Incidentally, this little item drives home my point about the "mosaic" nature of Europe ( -- turning poetic here :| ) where each individual country has to make the same mistake that all the other ones made before they finally learn.

The Nice attack took place on 14 July 2016 killing 86 and injuring 434 people and would have been more but for the quick decision of some French cop to pop the driver off with his "Peter-the-Painter".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Nice_attack

Angela Merkel announces her suggestion of employing Syrians as truck-drivers on 15th September 2016
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article158160682/Kraftfahrer-gesucht-Merkel-gibt-Fluechtlingen-Tipps.html

And the little Berlin incident happened on 19 December 2016
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Berlin_attack
Only for the truck's anti-braking system kicking in there probably would have been much much more killed.

Unless of course Angela is a secret new recruit to Isis and wants to bump off a loada Germans cos they don't beleive in God ::cool:!

Incidentally, this raises an awkward question -- whichever profession, career or job that a person undertakes -- truck driver, pilot, doctor... nurse there is always the possibility of gross criminality... even if it's criminal negligence. And usually the higher up in the organization, the greater the possibility of inflicting damage and mayhem.
Banning Syrians from driving trucks ain't going to solve anything.

May yous all live in interesting times.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies