Lorry drives into German market - reports

asset test

Fks sake.

Merkel, we are looking at you. But I'll hold my breath to cool my porridge for now.

Notachipanoaktree

Lorry drives into German market in Berlin. At least 1 dead and several injured.

Details still coming in. Woman on CNN saying he was driving at 40mph and it didnt look like an accident.

Another Nice-type terror attack?
Blame the source. Western Neoliberal Natzis. You know them RTE/TV3/Newstalk/Indo/ITimes. You vote for them Labour and FF/FG. You work with them (MNCs). You drink with them In the Baggot inn, In the Grave diggers, In the Gingerman. You Buy their wares.

Before the killing starts here, stop the Neolibbers and start to deal with the Issues.

I cannot imagine, either symbolically or in fact anything more racist or classist than to import 100,000 of unskilled workers into ones country for the purpose of working as CHEAP labour.

Neoliberalism: A crasy suicidal form of economic Government based solely on the Market.

ShoutingIsLeadership

pathetic mediocre pc buzzword response - of course no sympathy for the dead at this christmas market - many families and innocents enjoying the xmas buzz and atmosphere....Tell me are you a muslim apologist...?

Don't let me disrupt your enjoyment of a bit of muzzie bashing. Carry on

Dame_Enda

CNN confirming 50 injured and "multiple deaths".

Wagmore

German police say it was an attack - and they tend to be very reluctant to declare a terrorist incident unless they're really sure.
That's bad then. Islamic terrorism a definite. An official attack on Christmas. So tragic for victims and families of victims.-dead by way of your leaders epic ineptitude

Strawberry

Oh crap, how awful. I know this sounds horrible but when they said 1 dead I was hoping it was someone who'd had a heart attack at the wheel.

The Field Marshal

Poster Toland on P.ie used to give his location as Berlin.

flavirostris

I've been at that very market. It's a really busy one at the Kaiser Wilhelm memorial church, close to the Ku-damm shopping area. That's one of the busiest parts of Berlin.

It would be full of wooden stalls selling bratwurst, currywurst and hot gluhwein. Other stalls would have toys and candies. It would be packed at this time.

Hunter-Gatherer

this is all getting to be too much. How much more crap can we take ?

Caothaoir

Sickening. Just sickening.

If someone is responsible, let's hope the police have taken him out.

razorblade

Unfortunetly it has gotten to the stage when and not if that these terror attacks are going to take place and yet we are countinly told we must respect islam as a relegion well i say f uck off to that.

Wagmore

Sky News: Many people dead, 50 injured.
Was thinking that-2 or 3 at such an early stage is often code for "brace yourself for big numbers" Could be a long night-Germany has officially been rendered a tinder box. Over to you Mutti, you treasonous bint

asset test

The Russian Amassador was asanninated in Ankara.

Cue WW3.

Families targeted at a Christmas Fair. Awful fekkin stuff really.

Difference is?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies