• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Loughgall, 30th Anniversary Discussion.

rem81

32nd anniversary 2 days ago... we will never forget our brave lads RIP and rest in piss to the many Brits killed in reprisal by the east tyrone brigade legends. may they never find all the bits of em

Lisburn_van_bombing.jpg

ballygawley-bus-attack.jpg

death or glory

So how did the Loughgall turkey shoot meeting go??, anyone??

Any closer to finding out which of the families present did the TOUT come from.
If it wasn't for the touts the Provo's wouldn't have Surrendered.

bang bang

The "Tet Offensive" could have easily created Rwanda in the North Atlantic. Unlike in Algeria where in Pieds Noirs and Harkis were a minority though a more significant than is remembered the PIRA and supporters were facing a majority in Northern Ireland against them with large parts of their own community uneasy to opposed about the armed struggle- in the ROI the Ruling Elite was nearly all opposed with probably a majority militantly so. John Burton reading between the lines it wouldn't be crazy to say favoured the type of military solution that those who became the TUV did.

What is done is done.
John Bruton was a disgrace, phuck him.

PBP voter

John Burton told the PIRA to surrender and destroy their arms. He told the PIRA to do what the British government wanted.

They did what he said. 25 years later no UI.

between the bridges

There was a band parade in Loughgall last night, the parade finished in the Police station courtyard, I'm sure the martyrs appreciate the band's playing who dares wins...

likesfish

The thing was they'd already the stolen JCB with a barrel bomb in it Tactic and when another one was nicked even military intelligence could figure out what was about to happen:rolleyes:. I think celebrating blowing up a minibus at a charity fun run is par for the course for a certain sort of terrorist groupie

RasherHash

If it wasn't for the touts the Provo's wouldn't have Surrendered.
So you go with the theory :ROFLMAO: that the brits were fighting themselves and still lost?

It's an interesting one...flat Earth anyone? :LOL:

RasherHash

RasherHash

The thing was they'd already the stolen JCB with a barrel bomb in it Tactic and when another one was nicked even military intelligence could figure out what was about to happen:rolleyes:. I think celebrating blowing up a minibus at a charity fun run is par for the course for a certain sort of terrorist groupie
Such is war, do the yanks/brits care what the Taliban are doing when they level buildings over weddings and funerals?

In guerrilla warfare you hit the enemy when they least expect it, when you are occupying another country by force, don't go on a 'fun run', it might end up someone else having the fun at your expense :p ;)

McTell

Twitter
No
They were all disgusting, aiming at the softer targets with the biggest headlines.

Tyrone didn't like the stalinist control of the Centre, so they were aisy dropped. Their "anti-colonial" war had this lethal office politics on the side.

The rest of us down south did not want a Cuban system and wages of $15 a month.

We still don't. Sorry bout that.

Estragon

John Burton told the PIRA to surrender and destroy their arms. He told the PIRA to do what the British government wanted.

They did what he said. 25 years later no UI.
We're riding our way to a united Ireland. It's a lot more fun.

I'm sure you'll be voting for the success of love when the all-Ireland poll comes around.

PBP voter

We're riding our way to a united Ireland. It's a lot more fun.

I'm sure you'll be voting for the success of love when the all-Ireland poll comes around.
Any minute now.

It was supposed to happen long ago. So the Shinners told us all in the 70s/80s/90s.

Last edited:

RodShaft

RodShaft:

A group of elite SAS cowards hid in wait to assassinate eight IRA Volunteers and also murdered one innocent by stander in a clear shoot to kill order.

And you know this how? have you information you'd like to share with the rest of us?
A person doesn't need to show signs of surrender for to be arrested.

Correct, and this shows a clear sing of a shoot to kill operation being carried out by the SAS from orders of the highest political echelons of Westminster.

Bravest of the brave, unlike their murders who cowardly lay in hiding to execute them on their masters orders. All these brave Volunteers showed signs of execution at close range. Some with point blank shots to the head, suggesting that they survived the initial gun battle and were then executed by cowards whilst they were incapacitated, or like Paddy Kelly, shot in the back as he tried to climb a fence to escape, the only weapon he had was a revolver still in its holster. Or like innocent Anthony Kelly murdered and his brother Oliver Kelly severely injured as their car was riddled with bullets by the SAS cowards, why couldn't any of these have men been arrested? All of this shows the cowards were in clear breach of the Geneva Convention for combatants.

Who are you suggesting is complaining about their deaths?

We on the other hand will continue to support all the families (not just those of Loughgall) who fight for justice for those MURDERED in a British shoot to kill policy by British armed forces still occupying part of our county.

I resent you suggestion of my besmirching those murdered memories, I suggested no such thing. Those who carried out the executions in Loughgall showed no honour, they are noting more than murdering cowards carrying out the orders of their imperialist pay masters. They broke every rule of the Geneva Convention in Loughgall and in doing so are guilty of the murder of nine people in the process.

Irrelevant what party you are a member of, but by judging your previous posts I would of figured that out on my own, trying to whitewash the situation.

Why not come along to the Teachers Club tomorrow at 7.30 and educate us all, the floor is open to questions after the talk, gust speakers are Tommy McKearney, brother of Volunteer Pádraig McKearney and Mairead Kelly, sister of Volunteer Patrick Kelly, family members from some of the others murdered at Loughgall will be in attendance.
I have often been in the Teacher's club. We may well have been in each other's company.

I don't want to add to the distress of the families, but you don't arrest soldiers; or do you accept the british line that these men were criminals?

Sweet Darling

So you go with the theory :ROFLMAO: that the brits were fighting themselves and still lost?

It's an interesting one...flat Earth anyone? :LOL:
It's about injecting fear, doubt, suspicion, mistrust , into the organization
More effective long term, Just shooting them only gives a martyr, and a yearly piss up in the pub named in their honour.
The big picture is about lining up all the ducks so they want to come to the table and put their name on the agreement. and if they want to run around afterwards shooting in the air claiming they forced the British to negotiate. good. The goal is normalizing the place, if the post boxes are still painted red all the better..

Last edited:

between the bridges

32 years on and still no military station in Loughgall- the lads carried out their final mission as the brit bully bullets were flying towards them- RIP-
Mick did ye know it's now a band hall, bet the lads are delighted about that...

Volatire

What we are happy about is that people like you know your days are numbered . Start packing
Unlike their masters and manipulators, low grade "republicans" often allow the mask to slip.

Irish Republicanism was never anything more than code for ethnic cleansing.

Popular Threads

Most Replies