Loyalist culture goes from strenght to strenght: KKK flag erected in east Belfast

AhNowStop

You can now join Talk Back on ignore as you have no interest in discussion, just spouting the same boring rhetoric.
:rolleyes2: lmfao ..... Good man Newrybhollicks, REFUSE to answer the question & then run away crying when youre pulled on it .. .. you just cant answer it can you son .. well not without yet again demonstrating just what a vile transparent little bigot you are .. and then you cry off when I wont let you away with your sh1te :roll:

of course we all know there's nothing you'd like better than to have a 90+% unionist police service again but you cant admit it :) lmfao .. run along now!

You really are a joke son .. take a redner ffs :roll:

Last edited:
Anything to say about the people who blew up her school bus or shot her father in the head?

Seeing you're such an expert on NI paramilitaries.
That is alas a poor response, why would you think that I am in any way condoning the violence committed by republican paramilitaries? that is very poor. I am a complete opponent of all paramilitaries, I am faced with their handiwork every day at work, I also volunteer with several reconciliation organisations and know all the issues involved. Let me make it clear, I am completely against the very existence of all parasitical paramilitary organisations bedevilling Belfast and Northern Ireland. As for being an expert, I work in the area sixty hours a week, and I spent the evening tonight volunteering with ex-paramilitaries, is that reasonable enough for you?

AhNowStop

That is alas a poor response, why would you think that I am in any way condoning the violence committed by republican paramilitaries? that is very poor. I am a complete opponent of all paramilitaries, I am faced with their handiwork every day at work, I also volunteer with several reconciliation organisations and know all the issues involved. Let me make it clear, I am completely against the very existence of all parasitical paramilitary organisations bedevilling Belfast and Northern Ireland. As for being an expert, I work in the area sixty hours a week, and I spent the evening tonight volunteering with ex-paramilitaries, is that reasonable enough for you?
Newrybhollicks and some of his fellow loyalists will automatically accuse you of supporting republican violence if you “dare” complain about the security services or loyalist paramilitaries or indeed the DUP .... its all the loons can think of to say in response.... they always try and tar everyone with their own dirty brush :roll:

Newrybhoy

I will await your dissection of SF leaders and the PIRA and then pass judgement.

SideysGhost

typical Newrybhollicks,,,,, ingore the here and now (DUP/UDA) and revert back to 30 + years ago..... sad wee loyalist scummer
They need the bogeyman of The IRA. Like the old saying goes - if the RA didn't exist, Unionism would invent them.

As indeed they did already in the 60s, when Gusty Spence's gang started killing people because of the "threat" of a non-existant IRA, and then through 68 and 69 when the UVF were running around planting bombs in electricity stations and reservoirs which the RUC then dutifully reported as "IRA terrorism" - well up until one of the orange morons blew himself up in Ballyshannon, Donegal anyway.

Just like the English dregs will still be blaming the EU for all England's social and political ills decades after Brexit, so too the likes of Newrybhollicks will still be hooting hysterically about the Provos well into the 22nd century and many decades after a UI happens.

Newrybhoy

They need the bogeyman of The IRA. Like the old saying goes - if the RA didn't exist, Unionism would invent them.

As indeed they did already in the 60s, when Gusty Spence's gang started killing people because of the "threat" of a non-existant IRA, and then through 68 and 69 when the UVF were running around planting bombs in electricity stations and reservoirs which the RUC then dutifully reported as "IRA terrorism" - well up until one of the orange morons blew himself up in Ballyshannon, Donegal anyway.

Just like the English dregs will still be blaming the EU for all England's social and political ills decades after Brexit, so too the likes of Newrybhollicks will still be hooting hysterically about the Provos well into the 22nd century and many decades after a UI happens.
Sitting there on your little corner barstool regaling gobshltes with stories of what you did in the "war".

Nice flag you're living under.

SideysGhost

Sitting there on your little corner barstool regaling gobshltes with stories of what you did in the "war".

Nice flag you're living under.
Oh look Newrybhollicks gets upset and resorts to the playground taunts of the average 6-year-old when confronted with actual historical facts and posters with an IQ over room temperature. Yer an awful eejit son :roflmao:

AhNowStop

Absolutely, the scummers like to ignore Gusty & chums .... doesn’t quite fit their MOPE lies :roll:

TweetyBird

Can the oper or a mod correct the spelling of strength in the title please. Bugging me, can't let it go etc. Carry on.

Newrybhoy

What a coward.

Did Dublin deserve to be bombed?
What is the point in trying to converse with people who copy and paste the same inane nonsense in post after post?

Did Dublin deserve to be bombed?

You tell me?

was it ok for anywhere in he British Isles to be bombed?