• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Loyalist Flag Mob Burn Alliance Party Office During Rampage Through Carrick

picador

It seems storming Belfast City Hall and intimidating an Alliance Party councillor from her home was not good enough for some super-loyal subjects of the crown. A mob is on the rampage in Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim tonight. They have set fire to an Alliance Party office in the town and are attacking police, who for the second time in a week have been caught sleeping.

BBC News - Alliance Party Carrickfergus office attacked

Loyal Ulster is in crisis.

luckyfrank

im glad i dont have to put up with that bulls/hit, feel sorry for ordinary decent folk from both communities

The Owl

We all knew this was going to happen Picador. As soon as that decision to remove the Union Jack from City Hall was made it was going to be both like a red flag to a bull, and a great excuse to the mobsters that every country have. It should never have been agreed to do what they did. Stupid, stupid stupid. Whether we like it or not, the 6 Counties are under the Union Jack. Now the fear and dread and punishments and deaths will begin, just in time for Christmas. Terrible. The poor people.

Northtipp

We all knew this was going to happen Picador. As soon as that decision to remove the Union Jack from City Hall was made it was going to be both like a red flag to a bull, and a great excuse to the mobsters that every country have. It should never have been agreed to do what they did. Stupid, stupid stupid. Whether we like it or not, the 6 Counties are under the Union Jack. Now the fear and dread and punishments and deaths will begin, just in time for Christmas. Terrible. The poor people.
That's a silly attitude of don't do the right thing for fear of the bully boys.

eskrimador

Of course, Nick Griffin got it wrong

Nick Griffin MEP ‏@nickgriffinmep
Told by local source that burning building in Carrickfergus is SDLP headquarters. Constant attacks on Protestant culture creating

Galloper Thompson

What a terrible attitude, you sound like a doormat......If that's the feelings of a typical southerner no wonder your in the $hits...

theloner

Thankfully only a bit of minor damage...

eskrimador

Classic

It was wrong 4 Orange Ascendancy 2 make Catholics 2nd class citizens 40 years ago. & it's wrong 4 Republican bigots to do same 2 Prods now.

Mickeymac

It seems storming Belfast City Hall and intimidating an Alliance Party councillor from her home was not good enough for some super-loyal subjects of the crown. A mob is on the rampage in Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim tonight. They have set fire to an Alliance Party office in the town and are attacking police, who for the second time in a week have been caught sleeping.

BBC News - Alliance Party Carrickfergus office attacked

Loyal Ulster is in crisis.

Disgusting fascism, I suppose there is little point in me asking how many arrests have been made.

physicist

Of course, Nick Griffin got it wrong

Told by local source that burning building in Carrickfergus is SDLP headquarters. Constant attacks on Protestant culture creating
Well done to the local sources who will do anything to embarrass him!

The Owl

If wearing the bloody union jack meant saving the life of one innocent person I would do it. A bloody rag and you attack me for saying that life is more precious that a bloody flag that nobody probably ever noticed before the asses in the Assembly up there decided to make a bloody issue of it.

Insult me all you like. It's the people who have to live with savages like you that I feel sorry for. Neanderthals!Nearly 40 years of death and destruction and what did your lot achieve? Death and destruction. Oh, and rich pickings for the usual suspects, so don't you dare call me a doormat. Your leaders say die and you die, kill and you kill. Whose the doormat?

Ex celt

Disgusting fascism, I suppose there is little point in me asking how many arrests have been made.
So says the fugitive from justice.
You hate and despise Alliance.Leave the regrets to the human race.

eskrimador

Haha.

Police federation are reporting that 3 officers have been injured by disloyalists

eskrimador

Well done to the local sources who will do anything to embarrass him!
Ha.......Nick Griffin MEP ‏@nickgriffinmep
@Elpapey: So you're black, with 2 kids & still married? That's not absurd, just unusual.

Galloper Thompson

Isn't it time we stopped referring to the mobs as loyalist mobs, these are Unionist mobs, lay the ablame where it belongs...at the doorsteps of the DUP/UUP....those fekn days are over.

theloner

Ha.......Nick Griffin MEP ‏@nickgriffinmep
@Elpapey: So you're black, with 2 kids & still married? That's not absurd, just unusual.
And these bastards are wanting to be taken seriously in Britain, never mind in unionist heartlands over here.:oops:

eskrimador

Isn't it time we stopped referring to the mobs as loyalist mobs, these are Unionist mobs, lay the ablame where it belongs...at the doorsteps of the DUP/UUP....those fekn days are over.
Pretty much how Gerry Kelly sees it..

Gerry Kelly ‏@GerryKellyMLA
So who's gonna be the first to claim that attack on Alliance was SPONTANEOUS anger! Orchestrated intimidation by political unionism!

Mickeymac

Galloper, I always referred to them as onionist mobs and was criticised for doing so by some nationalists on here.