• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Loyalist hammer attack on Catholic in Derry

InsideImDancing

Christmas dinner in goal, fek'n eejits! TBH I had a feeling we would see attacks in the Waterside after the flags craic.

Ribeye

I knew Hammer was dangerous:)

Ó Ghabhainn

I suspect the opening poster has sustained a few well placed hammer blows in his/her time. Nothing else could explain his/her idiotic posts.
Your lack of condemnation, and sh1t-talk about GJ, suggests that you think it's ok for a Protestant to hit a Catholic on the back of the head with a hammer. Would it be ok for a Catholic to do the same to a Protestant? Or if the attack wasn't sectarian at all?

Gurdiev

Global Justice

Christmas dinner in goal, fek'n eejits! TBH I had a feeling we would see attacks in the Waterside after the flags craic.
To be fair, loyalists don't need an excuse in the waterside area to attack innocent Catholics. Catholics listening to music are warranted a sectarian assault. Catholics having a barbecue are deserved to be put in a coma with deafening silence from unionist politicians.

Mickeymac

Don't you have anything more pleasant to dwell on Christmas eve?
Give yourself a well earned break from muck trawling. ......try lookiing up at the night sky for a change.

It was not Global sir who went around bashing Catholics with hammers on Christmas Eve.

Don't shoot the messenger, too much of that stuff on here.

Global Justice

Your lack of condemnation, and sh1t-talk about GJ, suggests that you think it's ok for a Protestant to hit a Catholic on the back of the head with a hammer. Would it be ok for a Catholic to do the same to a Protestant? Or if the attack wasn't sectarian at all?
It's a typical response from such loyalists as Bilko.

Portadown madwoman even implied that Catholics would be the target of ethnic cleansing when a democratic 32 county Irish republic is established, and she said so with total apathy.

As for Private.Doberman, his sectarian outbursts are indicative of his role as a member of the imperialist terrorist Brits in the occupied 6 counties.

Global Justice

So much for the season of goodwill from the loyalist sectarian bigots, depressing stuff Global but needs to be highlighted all the same.
Unionism is inherently sectarian by nature. The continuous rhetoric of Protestant "culture" and the non-inclusive policies espoused by unionism incite and induce sectarianism and brutal assaults.

Global Justice

Give yourself a well earned break from muck trawling. ......try lookiing up at the night sky for a change.
Hush hush, nothing to see here :roll: Brush under the carpet the inherent fascism in loyalism :roll:

The recent rhetoric by unionists over the fleg issue should be part of your condemnation, not my reporting of the consequences of their backward, reactionary and archaic balderdash

Mickeymac

Hush hush, nothing to see here :roll: Brush under the carpet the inherent fascism in loyalism :roll:

The recent rhetoric by unionists over the fleg issue should be part of your condemnation, not my reporting of the consequences of their backward, reactionary and archaic balderdash

West Brits are into that kinda stuff Global....bigtime, reading their comments make me sick sir.

Ren84

If this is Catholic outreach by unionists they're not doing a very good job of it.

Portadown madman

Gurdiev, take a bow, Probably the best post of 2012. Christmas eve and global tosser has nothing better to do than start a thread that will only lead to more sectarian shyte being thrown at each other.

Mickeymac

Gurdiev, take a bow, Probably the best post of 2012. Christmas eve and global tosser has nothing better to do than start a thread that will only lead to more sectarian shyte being thrown at each other.

Bizarre response, it's you sir that does the throwing of that sorta stuff.

Ren84

Crimbo cessation of hostilities now in effect lads. Let's try to behave like normal human beings for the next day or so.