Lynn's wife visits Bulgaria?

FrankSpeaks

I find it strange that Michael Lynn's wife is able to fund trips to Bulgaria to visit him. Where is she getting the money, I would taught that she would be destitute and wouldn't be able to afford the bus fare to the airport.

returning officer

Women are allowed work and own property in their own name these days.

FrankSpeaks

returning officer said:
Would you give her a mortgage?

returning officer

FrankSpeaks said:
returning officer said:
I am neither a bank nor a trust associated with Dublin Central FF, but I'm sure she can afford a flight with a low cost carrier to see her husband (we still put the primacy of marriage above the interests of bankers, don't we?)

drjimryan

forget about the airfare........

read this story in todays indo....and only one thing came to my mind...........

GUBU!

de knowledge economy

Why hasn't Lynn been charged with fraud, arrested,extradited, put on trial,convicted and jailed?
Seems an open and shut case to me.

FrankSpeaks

returning officer said:
FrankSpeaks said:
[quote="returning officer":1ffmvbjs]Women are allowed work and own property in their own name these days.
I am neither a bank nor a trust associated with Dublin Central FF, but I'm sure she can afford a flight with a low cost carrier to see her husband (we still put the primacy of marriage above the interests of bankers, don't we?)[/quote:1ffmvbjs]

How can she afford the flight costs if she owes the banks millions? She is in this thing up to her neck and should be put in jail along with her fugitive husband.

constitutionus

de knowledge economy said:
Why hasn't Lynn been charged with fraud, arrested,extradited, put on trial,convicted and jailed?
Seems an open and shut case to me.

exactly. does the guy have to be videoed buggering kids before an arrest warrent is issued?

watch and learn how the establishment looks after its own. :)

TheBear

<Mod>Moved to the Justice forum.</Mod>

FrankSpeaks

Glad to hear this guy has been caught, hopefully he will be convicted and gets to serve a very long sentence.

Radix

Glad to hear this guy has been caught, hopefully he will be convicted and gets to serve a very long sentence.

There is little doubt but that he will be made an example of, but he is just that, an example of the type of institutional and cultural greed that stalked the land and burst a nation.

And he is only one. What about the fact that 55% of our planners were auctioneers?

And how does Brian Cowen's former running mate Ger Killally, in that Offally nice place still live in a Dallas style residence. I thought banks had a policy about bankrupts. Oh, and the twenty grand found in the boot of the car after 'shots were fired' at him.

I'm not out for blood mind you, if I were the sentencing Judge when Lynn's case does eventually come to trial, I would cut his sentence in half on the condition that he is genuinely contrite, and spends the other half ministering in some way to the poorest and most needy in society, because let's face it, he shares some of the blame for their penuried position.

And an even wider point would have to consider the consensus culture of corporate and Governmental mismanagement which ruled the roost among our so called 'leaders' in Leinster House and their minion party members throughout the State.

Therein lies the biggest scandal.

ergo2

There is little doubt but that he will be made an example of, but he is just that, an example of the type of institutional and cultural greed that stalked the land and burst a nation.

And he is only one. What about the fact that 55% of our planners were auctioneers?

And how does Brian Cowen's former running mate Ger Killally, in that Offally nice place still live in a Dallas style residence. I thought banks had a policy about bankrupts. Oh, and the twenty grand found in the boot of the car after 'shots were fired' at him.

I'm not out for blood mind you, if I were the sentencing Judge when Lynn's case does eventually come to trial, I would cut his sentence in half on the condition that he is genuinely contrite, and spends the other half ministering in some way to the poorest and most needy in society, because let's face it, he shares some of the blame for their penuried position.

And an even wider point would have to consider the consensus culture of corporate and Governmental mismanagement which ruled the roost among our so called 'leaders' in Leinster House and their minion party members throughout the State.

Radix

Fact? 55% of our planners auctioneers?

where did you get this "fact".?

Word of mouth from a senior banker to whom I am related!

(I hate to admit it.)

:)

FrankSpeaks

Ministering surely not preaching! Bad enough the priest are still doing it, imagine listening to ramblings of a fugitive con man.

Shpake

Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post
Fact? 55% of our planners auctioneers?

where did you get this "fact".?
Word of mouth from a senior banker to whom I am related!

(I hate to admit it.)

:)
Hey if this was one or two cases, it would be a conflict of interest matter. If it's 55% that sounds like systemic, corruption, unfair advantage, misuse of government information... why the lads could be giving themselves planning permission for their developments!

Radix

Hey if this was one or two cases, it would be a conflict of interest matter. If it's 55% that sounds like systemic, corruption, unfair advantage, misuse of government information... why the lads could be giving themselves planning permission for their developments!

You have arrived.

Welcome to Ireland.

Shpake

Jeeeeeeeesissss!
Now I'm asking myself: how many of of these planners/auctioneers area also councillors... and maybe TDs?

mayoonmymind

exactly. does the guy have to be videoed buggering kids before an arrest warrent is issued?

watch and learn how the establishment looks after its own. :)
Ah, no. As long as Lynn in one of the boys he is free to travel anywhere he likes. Embezzle money anywhere he likes and know that his pals in the judiciary will always close ranks. Obviously the Gardai know this and therefore are reluctant to treat him as the criminal he is. If the Commissioner has the moral courage to enforce the law with an even hand, the people of the country would not feel so angry. It's the lack of justice being seen to be done that irks me. Of course the media is ''hands off'' too for some odd reason.

mayoonmymind

Don't hold your breath.
If our legal system was functioning atall, Lynn would have been ''caught '' years ago.
I am convinced that the only way we will ever see justice being done is if we, the people shout loudly and demand that the law officers/judiciary do the damn job they are so highly paid to do.
Let's just keep shouting.

Last edited:

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies