Macron Emails leaked to influence election result

ger12

Wascurito

Macron’s team confirmed that it suffered a massive hacking attack after a trove of internal documents was released online just a day before the final round of elections.

https://www.rt.com/news/387326-macron-camp-documents-leaked/

Russia?

"The campaign said that genuine files were mixed up with fake ones in order to confuse people."
Macron condemns 'massive' hacking attack as documents leaked - BBC News

It's debatable if this will have the desired result?
The French electoral commission has told media outlets not to publish the hack contents.

RTÉ: French electoral commission warns against republishing hacked Macron campaign emails

fat finger

silverharp

it wont have any effect

Catalpast

Too Little - Too Late....

But it may damage his credibility to be a successful President

Hollande for all his faults at least knew how the system works

This guy is a Virgin

- who will get his bubble burst pretty sharp!:D

ger12

Surkov

Macron has just been neutered.

Black swan event -anything could happen!

Wascurito

Oh boy, this is straight from the American election with CNN saying it's illegal to have Hillary's emails so keep watching us to know what's going on

[video=youtube;7DcATG9Qy_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DcATG9Qy_A[/video]
They're too late. They'd need to have done this over a week ago. Those Russians are getting very lazy.

Surkov

It's Hillary all over again. The complacency and the exact same 'in the bag' attitude.;)

ger12

It's Hillary all over again. The complacency and the exact same 'in the bag' attitude.;)
Not quite. The US story was very different.

I guess it will depend on what's exposed. If it's true. And I agree with other posters that it's too late.

Timed to damage his presidency?

Malcolm Redfellow

Website
redfellow.blogspot.com
Twitter
mredfellow
@ger12:

Small niggle at this end: why, of all the media sources reporting on this, did you feel the original post required the Russia Today version?

For the other conspiracy-theorists, of course the French electoral commissioners require non-publication. French law has a "pause of thought" and no heavy-politicking for the day before a poll. Quite sensibly so, to my mind.

GDPR

Not quite. The US story was very different.

I guess it will depend on what's exposed. If it's true. And I agree with other posters that it's too late.

Timed to damage his presidency?
Looks like it was done by someone who wanted to take down Macron - without helping Le Pen win the election.

Wascurito

BREAKING! Macron has been seen in the company of a notorious foreign homosexual. :shock:

toastedheretic

They're too late. They'd need to have done this over a week ago. Those Russians are getting very lazy.
Seems like fabricating bull************************ takes longer than the Kremlin anticipated, the real winner in all this is conventional media, online subs growing exponentially. We've just peaked fake news.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies