• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Madeleine McCann

GDPR

The Nine had more wit than to say anything to any Journalist as it would be set upon by Keyboard Crack pots as your self. Police in both Countries have interviewed them and again like the parents have nothing to arrest them ,,, wonder if that is because they are innocent or wait as you say they are guilty because they never done the front page of the Express .
The misreporting was abysmal, eg tht fact that they were named as "arguidos", which translates as "formal suspect" in English. However the legal system is very different. There is no right to remain silent or be accompanied by a lawyer/translator unless accorded arguido status as a witness. You may be given it, or request it, in which case it will normally not be refused.

The MCCanns became arguidos because nary a word of Portuguese they spoke other than Bon dia, nor would the PJ have had much more English. In the minds of the British press that meant they were about to be charged.

blinding

I don’t think all of the nine will stay schtum their whole lives . Its bound to get to one of them before they meet their maker .

Last edited:

SuirView

Any updates on this investigation?

sgtharper

sgtharper

God you're so full of b.s. 'Well regarded medical professionals' doesn't have mean they were of good character.
Really? I think that most normal, grounded people would say that on balance, it does.

You still not telling what you're basing that opinion on
I have told you, read it again.

You're disregarding the opinion of a past employee - i note.
An anonymous "opinion" is supposed to proof that she's a child-murderer (of her own child what's more) and that herhusband and all their frineds are in on it, you sure about that?

Intelligent criminals in professions find it easy to pass themselves off as people of good character.
Do their spouses and friends also find it easy too then?

Go and boil your head, you total and utter barm-pot.:roll:

sgtharper

Why would 9 people with absolutely nothing to hide be so reluctant to give public interviews especially at the start of this . How many of them have ever given a public interview to explain everything they know about that night and Madeleines disappearance . If you thought you could rescue a child that had been kidnpped would you be reluctant to give a public interview or even one to one interviews with a journalist .
Hello, Earth calling? There is no legal or other obligation on an witness to a crime, before or after the fact, to give public interviews or make public statements about what they have seen, and most sensible people, and the Police, would probably agree that in most cases that it's best avoided. Since you seem to get most of your information and opinions from sources like Take a Break and Hello! magazines though, you might be forgiven for not understanding or appreciating that?
Personally, had I been among that group I would have given my statement and any other assistance requested to the Police and avoided the media like the plague, for my own sanity and the privacy and safety of my family. Not everyone wants to appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show you know?

The 9 seemed more worried about keeping their story consistent and did not have the urgency one would expect from people hoping to have a kidnapped child rescued .
This is what is generally referred to as opinionated bull************************, with no basis in fact. Ok?

blinding

Hello, Earth calling? There is no legal or other obligation on an witness to a crime, before or after the fact, to give public interviews or make public statements about what they have seen, and most sensible people, and the Police, would probably agree that in most cases that it's best avoided. Since you seem to get most of your information and opinions from sources like Take a Break and Hello! magazines though, you might be forgiven for not understanding or appreciating that?
Personally, had I been among that group I would have given my statement and any other assistance requested to the Police and avoided the media like the plague, for my own sanity and the privacy and safety of my family. Not everyone wants to appear on the Jeremy Kyle Show you know?

This is what is generally referred to as opinionated bull************************, with no basis in fact. Ok?
Yours is also just an opinion . Lets see if the nine stay quiet until their deaths or ours .

I’m pretty sure one will tell or leave a statement . Its unlikely nine people will stay schtum forever .

Fats_Portnoy

The fact remains that if they were Chavs from Moss Side, Scallies from Anfield or Neds from Mary Hill their treatment by the media would be radically different.

done4gal

The fact remains that if they were Chavs from Moss Side, Scallies from Anfield or Neds from Mary Hill their treatment by the media would be radically different.
How is that a fact ,,,, based on what , because you said it would be?

only difference is the dafties who read the type of media who would report it differently believing it .

sgtharper

It seems impossible on this thread to go fifty posts without some genius thinking this particular piece of nonsense has to be trotted out once again, as if it proves anything.

GDPR

It seems impossible on this thread to go fifty posts without some genius thinking this particular piece of nonsense has to be trotted out once again, as if it proves anything.

It is depressingly untrue. Round about the same time, the mother of Shannon Matthews, inspired by the interest in the McCann case, arranged for her daughter to be kept concealed under a bed in a co-conspirators house and claimed she had been kidnapped. She very much belonged to the salt of the earth dolie class.

She was feted, she whipped up thousands of followers, she was literally treated like the Virgin Mary, descended from a cloud, and then the truth came out. because the British police did a proper job.

blinding

^^^^^^
That would only suggest that the McCanns also could have done what most people believe they have done .

The Field Marshal

^^^^^^
That would only suggest that the McCanns also could have done what most people believe they have done .
Most people believe the MCCanns are the tragic victims of a child abduction.
All the evidence points in that direction.

But you want to support the tabloid tripe and seem to get much pleasure from your constant baiting and vile statements you have made concerning the McCanns.

I think there is something psychologically wrong with you.

blinding

Most people believe the MCCanns are the tragic victims of a child abduction.
All the evidence points in that direction.

But you want to support the tabloid tripe and seem to get much pleasure from your constant baiting and vile statements you have made concerning the McCanns.

I think there is something psychologically wrong with you.
Some day the truth will out and the McCann supporters will disappear .

yosef shompeter

Some day the truth will out and the McCann supporters will disappear .
At this stage I think that we are left in the position of painting different scenarios -- and applying a probability to them. Final proof remains elusive. There are good reasons why we shouldn't be doing this even ten years after the tragic event/crime.

But there are two main camps:
1) That Maddie was kidnapped by persons unknown
2) That she reacted badly to some medicine and her parents concealed it
3) That she wandered off herself and got lost somehow... Kind of a long shot as no body has been recovered.

Well the combined police forces of Portugal and UK haven't come up with a solution to nr 1)
as to nr 2) I can't think of a worse punishment to befall a young family than to lose their firstborn.
No need for further justice ... End of story.

blinding

some day you might grow a brain look at the facts as they are and realise that being a Richard was an unfortunate episode in your life...
Time will tell , one of the Tapas Nine will crack in life or in a confession statement after death if only to gloat that they fooled so many !

sgtharper

Time will tell , one of the Tapas Nine will crack in life or in a confession statement after death if only to gloat that they fooled so many !
Well you've already "cracked", that's pretty obvious, you'd have to be cracked to believe the asinine rubbish you've been posting. Are you a member of the Flat Earth Society as well by any chance?

blinding

Well you've already "cracked", that's pretty obvious, you'd have to be cracked to believe the asinine rubbish you've been posting. Are you a member of the Flat Earth Society as well by any chance?
Humans knew that the earth was round for much longer that is generally understood .

The McCann were almost certainly responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine's body . You are in a small minority if you believe otherwise . There are always Gullables about , hence the conman can make a buck .

Time and consience of the Tapas 9 will reveal all !

Last edited:

effer

Oh okay. Let’s run with that. Hits the child, child falls, hits her head and dies. Both doctors, check her pulse, oh she’s dead, nothing can be done about it. Don’t bother trying to resuscitate or call an ambulance. No, all done. Clean up the crime scene, prepare the body for disposal. Then it’s either a) dispose of the body and go out for dinner and drinks with prepared plan to discover her missing, or b) decide to dispose of the body during one of the routine checks while out for dinner and drinks. All this within a very short time frame (gotta be at dinner on time), know where to dispose of the body so it can’t be found, etc.

Really? Like, really???
Accidental death does not make a crime scene. A child can be shook to death other than a messy fall or hitting of the head. How would one know the actual time sequence of events they wouldn't have to fit the assumed abduction scenario? Or as a poster said death could also have been caused by an unintentional overdose. The consequences if found out could lead to one or both being disallowed to continue practicing medicine. One could have sympathy with parents in such a scenario. Their child is unintentionally dead as a result of a parents action. It would become about damage limitation and if they were my close friends I would help them, just as their friends may have done so. The fact of known police ineptitude might have bolstered their belief in being able to carry off a coverup. It's all possible, even if I think it's less likely to have happened.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies