• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

Madeleine McCann

redneck

There are new developments in this case. A known paedophile has been named by UK police as the prime suspect. This man's identity has been given to the Portuguese police and they are actively searching for him. It is not known if he is dead or where he lives.

redneck

I could never understand how the Portugal Police and UK officers did not solve this. They for example did not do a reconstruction immediately after the event, and they never traced to my knowledge the bogus charity collectors who were active in the area. Knocking on people's doors.
Also claiming to be collecting for Orphans. Orphans.

Last edited:

StirCharles

There are new developments in this case. A known paedophile has been named by UK police as the prime suspect. This man's identity has been given to the Portuguese police and they are actively searching for him. It is not known if he is dead or where he lives.

Would this foreign paedo be american or is he english

redneck

I don't think he was American. Paedophiles do not have a long life expectancy. I would guess the suspect could be dead, but he also could hopefully be alive. There was a UK paedo, Raymond Hewlett, who was a suspect. He died of cancer in 2010. This man said that Madeleine was abducted by a Gypsy gang operating in Prai da Luz, for paedo purposes. Which i think could be true.

redneck

I read a book about this case, in the book it is alleged that the night before Maddy disappeared, the perp had entered the apartment. On a survellance operation.

Wagmore

I read a book about this case, in the book it is alleged that the night before Maddy disappeared, the perp had entered the apartment. On a survellance operation.
Personally, I don't buy any of it. Why release this sort of information on the anniversary of her disapperance? Too much of a coincidence for my liking..

Florence

This link will take you to a series of podcasts on the case issued this year by an Australian journalist, which have been praised. The final podcast will be released shortly. I don't know if he will give a view of what he considers happened in this final one.

artfoley56

Personally, I don't buy any of it. Why release this sort of information on the anniversary of her disapperance? Too much of a coincidence for my liking..
The reason that this "breakthrough" is coming out now is because the deadline is coming up shortly when the met have to apply to the home office for funding to keep the investigation open.

18m Sterling wasted so far on this

antidistinctlyminty (ADM)

And then sit around chatting at dinner time, have a few drinks, all the while mentally preparing your script for when you're going to go back to the house and act the distraught parents in a couple of hours.

They'd be in the running for Oscars for a performance like that. :roll:
They also had the problem of disposing of their dead daughter without being discovered - absolutely impossible

Dame_Enda

The Netflix series about this is very interesting. Some new information not widely known.

I have doubts about the kidnapping theory for a few reasons. Firstly, the cops were saying the other children in the room seemed fast asleep during the search. Surely if there was a kidnapping they would have woken up and made a lot of noise calling for help? Also that area seems to be very built up, so a kidnapping would be noticed by a lot of people (unless the child was sedated).

Strawberry

The Netflix series about this is very interesting. Some new information not widely known.

I have doubts about the kidnapping theory for a few reasons. Firstly, the cops were saying the other children in the room seemed fast asleep during the search. Surely if there was a kidnapping they would have woken up and made a lot of noise calling for help? Also that area seems to be very built up, so a kidnapping would be noticed by a lot of people (unless the child was sedated).
Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped by an intruder while her sister slept in the same room, so I don't buy the idea that the other two children being there rules out a kidnapping. I don't see why a kidnapping would have been noticed necessarily either, she was only four so the kidnapper could have told her anything to keep her quiet.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies