Mail on Sunday

Tomas Mor

well done mail again. Show up our lazy media, like Sindo and others.

Tomas Mor

The FFPravda group must surely be totally demoralised and bereft of any further excuses for the morons posing as government. Not a mention of the FFFour councillors.....

... but that was long ago. :rolleyes:

Any chance of the Sindo starting a campaign of "release the FF Four".

ellie08

My response to the poll is... 'Oh Jesus, 18% of people still vote for them????'

gijoe

In the immortal words of one Ray Bruke back in the late 80's on a Saturday morning after the PDs first election disaster 'It could'nt happen to a nicer bunch of people!

Michael Moloney
Including your brother?

neutral_lurker

Maybe needs a thread title mentioning I nearly didn't bother to click on link because of the thread title,I'm really glad I did.

If his father was a truck driver with 8 kids and they knew hard times how could he have been sent to Uni then

bprob

good story, but isn't it a bit shoddy to show the license plate of the car, when, as they point out in the story, Drumm's mother still lives there.
the woman shouldn't be exposed to potential confrontation because of her son's actions

Tomas Mor

My response to the poll is... 'Oh Jesus, 18% of people still vote for them????'

and that will go up a bit in an election, as quite a few dont admit to anyone they vote for them !

Lookit, the Kangaroo. What's that about? Is it alive and well? Please oh please say yes.

ellie08

and that will go up a bit in an election, as quite a few dont admit to anyone they vote for them !
Isn't that the sad truth. When they're in the booth, all intellect flies out the window and the ol urge to vote for them will fill their black hearts;)

Sham96

Lookit, the Kangaroo. What's that about? Is it alive and well? Please oh please say yes.
Is that the Kangaroo/Wallaby? Can someone fill us in on what the rest of that story is about in todays Mail? Is that Aussie 'circus" owner involved?

Barnacle

I thought there might be something in today's paper about the Facebook seminar, maybe next week?

The bloody kangaroo!!! Is it alive or dead or what.

Please

so i can get some sleep

Barnacle

The bloody kangaroo!!! Is it alive or dead or what.

Please

so i can get some sleep
LOL, the story really was only about the incident at another nightclub in Drogheda that this guy said on Joe Duffy he did not take the animal. He made out that the animal was actually a human dressed up in a costume, other caller rang in to say they had seen it. This story is basically providing what they claim is proof (the photo) that he was there and it was a real animal and that he does rent out his animals.

You can now sleep soundly in the knowledge that the animal is not proven dead!

Last edited:

Sham96

LOL, the story really was only about the incident at another nightclub in Drogheda that this guy said on Joe Duffy he did not take the animal. He made out that the animal was actually a human dressed up in a costume, other caller rang in to say they had seen it. This story is basically providing what they claim is proof (the photo) that he was there and it was a real animal and that he does rent out his animals.
Thanks for that info. Does not excuse the scumbags in Clondalkin but it does make a mockery of the Aussie News chatboards having a go at the "Paddies" when one of there own was possibly involved.

New Threads

Most Replies