Mairia Cahill current status in Labour

Congalltee

Her current status: survivor of political abuse, having been used in their obsession with SF.

Nordie Northsider

It's Listowel. He has an internet version of Tourettes and just shouts out random things. You'll get used to it.
Listowel in Irish is 'Lios Tuathail'. Here is a dictionary definition of 'tuathal':

1. Direction against the sun, wrong direction. (a) (As adv.) Tá gach rud ar ~ agat, you have everything turned the wrong way, in disorder. An taobh tuathail, the left-hand side; the wrong side (de rud, of sth.). An taobh tuathail amach, the wrong side out. Cor tuathail, kink. 2. Error, blunder. ~ a dhéanamh, to make a mistake, to blunder. Níor theip an ~ riamh air, he was always sure to do the wrong thing.

SeanieFitz

Her current status: survivor of political abuse, having been used in their obsession with SF.
more accurate description is that Ms Cahill is a survivor of sexual abuse who continues to be abused by those that condoned, covered up or carried out said abuse

The SF leadership have admitted that Ms Cahill was raped/sexually abused however that hasn't deterred the "grass roots" SF/IRA membership from continuing to defile, defame and abuse her. I reckon they do so in order to discourage any other victims of SF/IRA sexual abuse from coming forward.

Mary Lou McDonald: I was aware of IRA 'sex abuse courts' - Independent.ie

which includes the following statement from Ms McDonald

"I have said this previously and publicly that Maria was abused, that she was raped. She has consistently said she was traumatised and violated in this way.

"I am deeply, deeply sorry that for horrific experience came into her life. It's very, very difficult to recover from."
"Neither I, nor anyone else from Sinn Fein has any interest in covering up or running away from the circumstances in which people were hurt in this way.

Toland

Website
www.aggressive-secularist.com
more accurate description is that Ms Cahill is a survivor of sexual abuse who continues to be abused by those that condoned, covered up or carried out said abuse

The SF leadership have admitted that Ms Cahill was raped/sexually abused however that hasn't deterred the "grass roots" SF/IRA membership from continuing to defile, defame and abuse her. I reckon they do so in order to discourage any other victims of SF/IRA sexual abuse from coming forward.
And their campaign has been enormously successful.

Toland

Website
... "Neither I nor anyone else from Sinn Fein has any interest in covering up or running away from the circumstances in which people were hurt in this way."
She's certainly wrong about the "nor anyone else from Sinn Féin" bit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again now: Sinn Féin's biggest problem is the quality of their grassroots supporters. It's a much bigger problem than Gerry's leadership, or even Slab's continued presence in the background.

SeanieFitz

She's certainly wrong about the "nor anyone else from Sinn Féin" bit.

I've said it before and I'll say it again now: Sinn Féin's biggest problem is the quality of their grassroots supporters. It's a much bigger problem than Gerry's leadership, or even Slab's continued presence in the background.
to paraphrase an old song, what is it about Maria? They cannot let it go, not only has she to deal with being a victim of rape but she also has to contend with incessant, vitriolic abuse from the rapists fellow foot soldiers. It seems to consume them

Eoin Coir

to paraphrase an old song, what is it about Maria? They cannot let it go, not only has she to deal with being a victim of rape but she also has to contend with incessant, vitriolic abuse from the rapists fellow foot soldiers. It seems to consume them
SF/IRA have form here, when they killed Jean McConville they tried to smear her name- that she had eloped with a British soldier and left abandoned her orphaned kids.

Toland

Website
SF/IRA have form here, when they killed Jean McConville they tried to smear her name- that she had eloped with a British soldier and left abandoned her orphaned kids.
A good proportion of Sinn Féin's support have no understanding at all of the basic requirements of democracy. What Cahill and McConville cases show is that roughly the same collective have the ethical literacy of the average slime mould.

SeanieFitz

I believe that it is a coordinated, calculated response to discourage other victims of SF/IRA brutality from revealing their abuse. Paudie McGahon suffered similar abuse for speaking out

Eoin Coir

I believe that it is a coordinated, calculated response to discourage other victims of SF/IRA brutality from revealing their abuse. Paudie McGahon suffered similar abuse for speaking out
I'd say it works, imagine anyone thinking to coming forward knowing what was awaiting them ?

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I always get the impression when I see that photo that I am witnessing an exercis of absolute stage management.

Two actors doing a cuddle in front of the cameras.
No hugs of course on the steps of Leinster house from FG/FF/LP for the thousands raped and molested down the decades in orphanages, Magdelene laundries, schools etc by this likes of this sub human bast@rd naturally.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
If Caligula could nominate his horse to the Roman Senate why couldn't the Sticky's/Labour nominate Mairia Cahill to ours !!!!

Nesuno

No hugs of course on the steps of Leinster house from FG/FF/LP for the thousands raped and molested down the decades in orphanages, Magdelene laundries, schools etc by this likes of this sub human bast@rd naturally.

And no answer from the establishment lackies here either.

Paddyc

Mary Lou McDonald: I was aware of IRA 'sex abuse courts' - Independent.ie

which includes the following statement from Ms McDonald

"I have said this previously and publicly that Maria was abused, that she was raped. She has consistently said she was traumatised and violated in this way.

"I am deeply, deeply sorry that for horrific experience came into her life. It's very, very difficult to recover from."
"Neither I, nor anyone else from Sinn Fein has any interest in covering up or running away from the circumstances in which people were hurt in this way.
If you accept the first two paragraphs of Mary Lou's statement that you quoted, then you should accept the third paragraph as well.

JimmyFoley

If you accept the first two paragraphs of Mary Lou's statement that you quoted, then you should accept the third paragraph as well.
Only if you're a member of the cult.

SF lied about its involvement in such cases. It said accusations that they were involved were vicious lies.

That's a cover up.

hiding behind a poster

Utter crap and you know it. The Dail record shows the fulsome apology delivered by Enda Kenny on behalf of the State to those victims. When your beloved Adams does the same, you can contemplate a trip to the moral high ground on this issue, but in the meantime you and your fellow travellers have zero credibility on this.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
It's Listowel. He has an internet version of Tourettes and just shouts out random things. You'll get used to it.
Listowel 'Man' and her sock puppet Peace Goalie are none other than guess who ........ :lol:

She also had numerous accounts on Twitter where she attacked female members of Sinn Fein including mocking one Dublin councilor over the recent death of her father. Fact. She was also questioned by the PSNI for harassment of Catherine McCartney.

"Mairia Cahill is to be questioned under caution by police, in relation to my complaint of harassment. It has been confirmed." https://twitter.com/catherinemccar4/status/581476623259725824?lang=en

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies