Mairia Cahill current status in Labour

JimmyFoley

So, what we have learned is that certain posters feel the use of the c&unt word may or may not be appropriate in honest debate, and that jimmyfoley is an alcohol abuse counsellor. Thank you, Pie. It's been .... illuminating.
Yeah, cos you need to be a counsellor to work out that you're a raving alcoholic. :rolleyes:

"Well it HAS been fun reading Pissters defence of slavery in mid c19 America, but I do now feel enough is enough. Off to deal with Wight Supremacists on my Dragon, ciao, darlings, bend the knee."

Do you remember posting that unintelligible shíte before you collapsed in a heap last night? :p

Analyzer

A smear campaign? Ha!

Once again, the inversion of guilt. It's the fault of every person who points out SF's wrongs; it's not SF's fault that it committed the wrongs.
Shame is a powerful enforcer of obedience, control and silence in every cult.

It keeps everybody on message.

Cahill is in need of help. Instead she has decided that the Looper Party are the antidote. This smacks of opportunism, without any intelligence.

So far both the LP and Cahill have damaged each other. And the Media is providimg the photos.

Levellers

[video=youtube;_Xr394loVsE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Xr394loVsE&feature=youtu.be&a=[/video]

Eventualities

Anyone else surprised that Labour would drag up a rape victim's past long after the fact, to indulge in a spot of point-scoring? Even at their conference this year, Howlin was at it. They're fascinated.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com

cricket

Cahill is a pathological narcissist -" A person with narcissistic personality disorder generally has a distorted sense of importance or ability. In clinical terms, they tend to have grandiose thoughts about their social value, particularly in relation to other people."

Pathological Narcissism: Definition & Symptoms - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com
I know you're an automatic pilot for the provos, but that's mad stuff by you, even allowing for your blind, unthinking loyalty.

PO'Neill

Website
www.facebook.com
I know you're an automatic pilot for the provos, but that's mad stuff by you, even allowing for your blind, unthinking loyalty.
They should put her in a freak circus, about all she'd be good for.

the secretary

They should put her in a freak circus, about all she'd be good for.
I tot u shinnerbots were scolded from the mothership about online abuse?

brughahaha

Remember Regina then marched into Ashbourne Garda station in (yet another) desperate bid for publicity .......duly provide by our MSM

Any prosecutions yet for all that info she gave them ?

Any journalist feel like asking her , given she loves publicity so much ...well except any questions about her leaving the taxpayer high and dry and not facing prosecution for giving herself illegal personal loans from the company before it went bust , shafting suppliers and owing revenue 60,000

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies