Mairtin-o-Muilleoir REFUSES TO ANSWER QUESTION

Novos

hollandia

Watch: Sinn Fein Finance Minister Mairtin O Muilleoir appears before Stormont finance committee over Jamie Bryson Nama coaching claims scandal - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

The question was "Did you have any financial relationship with any of the witnesses to the enquiry?
It will be headline news later but it's on live now.
And yet:

"Whether it's two guys in a cafe, in a pub or where ever, it doesn't matter to me what they say," Minister says. "I'm not distressed or concerned about this matter, because what I said has been proven. I have no communication with the players. I am chillaxed."
Seems to have been answered fairly strightforwardly. Poor OP. Poor effort at trolling, also.

Novos

And yet:

Seems to have been answered fairly strightforwardly. Poor OP. Poor effort at trolling, also.
Poor effort from non Sinn Fein Supporter at defending them in my book.
He refused to say Yes, No, or even I can't answer that.

vivabrigada

And yet:

Oh dear, provos seems to have made a horlix of himself!
Funny.

hollandia

Poor effort from non Sinn Fein Supporter at defending them in my book.
He refused to say Yes, No, or even I can't answer that.
I have no communication with the players.
Fairly straightforward. Even a non-unionist unionist economist, could understand it. You can't even report your own links properly. You're not to be taken seriously. Even by yourself. Have fun trolling, DUP boy. :)

Novos

Funny game, when you post anything that reflects badly on SF the first thing that happens is you get accused of trolling by our well know non SF supporter.
2nd thing that happens is help arrives.

But it doesn't matter what what I say about this. It matters how it is reported in the media and in the ROI and how much damage is done, and there will be damage.
Marty is being taken to pieces live on TV as we speak.

InsideImDancing

More panicking by our non-laptop-loyal. :)

Novos

between the bridges

And yet:

Newsflash non shinner leaps to non support shinner...

Irish-Rationalist

Funny game, when you post anything that reflects badly on SF the first thing that happens is you get accused of trolling by our well know non SF supporter.

But it doesn't matter what what I say about this. It matters how it is reported in the media and in the ROI and how much damage is done, and there will be damage.
Non-unionist unionist and non-shinner shinner engage in impressive meeting of minds on P.ie.

This is going out live, folks. Tune in!

InsideImDancing

I'd say a good sign that panic is occurring is when people start posting incoherent nonsense.
Do I look like I'm panicking, lad?

hollandia

Funny game, that when you post shyte you get taken up on it. You posted shyte.

InsideImDancing

Good to see you are out back. Newsflash, non unionist unionist got caught telling lies. Again. Apparently he's an economist as well as not being a unionist.
Are you seriously trying to suggest Novos is a Unionist? Surely not, Ted.

New Threads

Most Replies