Major Incident Declared on London Bridge

blinding

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
Yes, it didn't take long for politicians to start using this criminal tragedy for electioneering purposes. There is something disgusting about that.

Newrybhoy

I don't think they are trying to volunteer you or your family for anything.
Oh they are.

Jacks Da doesn't want terrorists locked to for ever. He thinks they can be rehabilitated.

If they are locked up forever, they can't kill innocent people. It's not rocket science.

Terrorists should have no rights, once convicted.

blinding

I don't think they are trying to volunteer you or your family for anything.
They most certainly are . They want terrorists out where they can do as the terrorist on London Bridge did . Another one that has been let out has been re-arested as he was planning more terrorism .

Last edited:

michael-mcivor

They most certainly are . They want terrorists out where they can do as the terrorist on London Bridge . Another one that has been let out has been re-arested as he was planning more terrorism .
Not much of a Terrorist that he could only get a knife- mad as a hatter would be a better description -

Pyewacket

I think the guy who murdered a disabled girl and then went right after the Mussie terrorist guy was a real hero, right?

Right?

buttercookie

He was a terrorist and belittling his choice of murder weapon loses sight of the fact that he murdered two beautiful young people.

He would have murdered a lot more given the chance and people seem to forget that he had also served a jail sentence for planning serious terrorist attacks.

He was sane enough to convince those leftist naive people that he would benefit from whatever round circle discussion they were going to have about crime, its laughable to think that anyone with even a limited exposure to Muslim terrorists would think that a nice chat with a cup of tea would make them change their murderous intent. They simply hate white people and they hate white women most of all so nothing any idealistic white female was ever going to say would make them stop their plans.

The terrorist who murdered the police officer in Paris was furious that his female supervisor took him to task over his attitude to his female co workers. There is a very high level of domestic violence against women in the Muslim community and its accepted and then these backward people are forced to treat women as equal in the workplace. Tough luck if they dont like it, they can take a one way ticket back to the hell holes they originated from, there is always that choice.

Pyewacket

He was a terrorist and belittling his choice of murder weapon loses sight of the fact that he murdered two beautiful young people.

He would have murdered a lot more given the chance and people seem to forget that he had also served a jail sentence for planning serious terrorist attacks.

He was sane enough to convince those leftist naive people that he would benefit from whatever round circle discussion they were going to have about crime, its laughable to think that anyone with even a limited exposure to Muslim terrorists would think that a nice chat with a cup of tea would make them change their murderous intent. They simply hate white people and they hate white women most of all so nothing any idealistic white female was ever going to say would make them stop their plans.

The terrorist who murdered the police officer in Paris was furious that his female supervisor took him to task over his attitude to his female co workers. There is a very high level of domestic violence against women in the Muslim community and its accepted and then these backward people are forced to treat women as equal in the workplace. Tough luck if they dont like it, they can take a one way ticket back to the hell holes they originated from, there is always that choice.
He murdered "two beautiful young people"? As opposed to two ugly old people?

Smell you. :)

silverharp

im just hoping i can get a Narwhal tusk through airport security next time

Newrybhoy

Indeed, racists have various ways of exposing themselves on forums such as this.
Don't take it personally Tommy, you can't help the way you look or your age.

You could maybe stop wearing the plaid shirts, elastic wasted chinos and Velcro strapped trainers when you go outside though.

recedite

Jacks Da doesn't want terrorists locked to for ever. He thinks they can be rehabilitated.
Its kinda sad to watch. He has to say that now, so that his son's death "will not be in vain". Even though it was.
If Jack and his Da had been right, Jack would be quaffing champagne now with the other Cambridge graduates, instead of lying in a morgue.

recedite

There's not much Umran Khan's Da can say right now, but in some ways what he has said is more genuine.
We totally condemn his actions and we wish to express our condolences to the families of the victims that have died and wish a speedy recovery to all of the injured.

Mickeymac

Don't take it personally Tommy, you can't help the way you look or your age.

You could maybe stop wearing the plaid shirts, elastic wasted chinos and Velcro strapped trainers when you go outside though.

Please pay attention and decipher the messages correctly AH, any piester would know I was referring to racists of you and your ilk.

Dearghoul

There's not much Umran Khan's Da can say right now, but in some ways what he has said is more genuine.

Followed unsurprisingly by the middle to far Rights reply.

recedite

Followed unsurprisingly by the middle to far Rights reply.
Ah, no that's not replying to Khan, its to the other man.
But Bloom hit back at the post, saying:
“As I understand it your son died because he believed early release for jihadists was justified because they could be rehabilitated.
“Society is demanding these releases stop immediately
” A very pragmatic view, nothing vile about it.
Again, that is a genuine, honest response, which I would have to respect.
It may not seem very virtuous, but look where virtue signalling got the Merritt family.

Mickeymac

I know you support all terrorists who kill British people Tommy, but you're embarrassingly yourself now.

Your knowledge of me amounts to hatred and perception and most certainly no evidence of my support for terrorists.

Be careful with your accusations as you put yourself and the forum under considerable threat of legal action pal.

New Threads

Most Replies