Majoritarianism

EnglishObserver

You do realise of course, if that was to have been implemented, unionist terrorists would have been the first batch to face the gallows?
Actually MM THEY WERE. The only man to be sentenced to death during the troubles was a UFF volunteer who killed an RUC man. Incredible eh, Mickey? In the secatarian state! Did you read about it at any time? LOL

His sentence was redeuced to life.

EnglishObserver

Could you clarify which group of people you are on about????
If you mean political parties - some have come and gone - but any party that supported illegal action, even none violent, would fall into the loyalist camp at the time they supported illegal action. This would probably include both UUP and DUP during The UWC crisis. Of course, parties can and do change as events pan out and in any case membership views can be divergent.

Observer B

Actually MM THEY WERE. The only man to be sentenced to death during the troubles was a UFF volunteer who killed an RUC man. Incredible eh, Mickey? In the secatarian state! Did you read about it at any time?
He was the first RUC man to die in the troubles.
First British soldier to get killed was Hugh McCabe (August 69), shot while off duty by the RUC. For some reason he doesn't count as the first British soldier to officially die in the troubles, I'm sure it wasn't because the RCU shot him.

Mickeymac

He was the first RUC man to die in the troubles.
First British soldier to get killed was Hugh McCabe (August 69), shot while off duty by the RUC. For some reason he doesn't count as the first British soldier to officially die in the troubles, I'm sure it wasn't because the RCU shot him.

Indeed sir and your post above confirms what I said in #58 which mange tried to spin.....as per usual.

Both members of those British security forces were murdered by unionist terrorists and they would have been the first batch to be dispatched at the gallows.

New Threads

Most Replies