make abortion mans right to choose

forest

The tactic of the yes side throughout the campaign was to focus on the hard cases the 12 year olds getting raped and the FFA cases but most abortion is due to so called crisis pregnancy i.e they dont want a kid. I do know three people who have had abortions (in one case twice) and it was because they didn't want a child. Now we are introducing abortion on demand will they support the right of men to make such a choice.
If a woman has the right after becoming pregnant to opt out of having a kid can the male or father do likewise.

It is referred to paper abortion or financial abortion and while not legal anywhere I believe it will gain traction of the next 20-30 years

A 2014 poll in Denmark showed 40-70% support and it has been adopted as policy by the youth wing of the Social Liberal party

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kirsten-west-savali/fathers-financial-abortion_b_1015286.html
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-04/financial-abortion-men-opt-out-parenthood/8049576

Sync

This is right up there with the “If you allow gay marriage then you have to let people marry their cats!” rubbish.

GDPR

This is right up there with the “If you allow gay marriage then you have to let people marry their cats!” rubbish.
You mean I cant marry my cat?

How am I going to break it to him? I mean we are already sleeping together.

PBP voter

If the OP claim is right that it has 40-70℅ in Denmark it's something that could easily happen there.

As we are sheep we will follow.

Accidental sock

Snowball has been at me to pop the question for months now...

Cruimh

The tactic of the yes side throughout the campaign was to focus on the hard cases the 12 year olds getting raped and the FFA cases but most abortion is due to so called crisis pregnancy i.e they dont want a kid. I do know three people who have had abortions (in one case twice) and it was because they didn't want a child. Now we are introducing abortion on demand will they support the right of men to make such a choice.
If a woman has the right after becoming pregnant to opt out of having a kid can the male or father do likewise.

It is referred to paper abortion or financial abortion and while not legal anywhere I believe it will gain traction of the next 20-30 years

A 2014 poll in Denmark showed 40-70% support and it has been adopted as policy by the youth wing of the Social Liberal party

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kirsten-west-savali/fathers-financial-abortion_b_1015286.html
Financial abortion: Should men be able to 'opt out' of parenthood? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

forest

toughbutfair

I do think men should have the option of saying I’ll pay half the cost of the abortion but zero percent of the cost of raising a child. Therefore the person who has 100% of the decision bears the same percentage of the cost of that decision.

forest

Last edited:

Eventualities

OP is a gowl.

You try giving birth and dealing with pregnancy. Gowl.

Niall996

Financial abortion: Should men be able to 'opt out' of parenthood? - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
In an age were the woman has the right to choose (which I agree with) then I think men now have a fair argument that where both had consensual sex, if she chooses to proceed when he doesn’t want to, he should have a full opt out in having to pay to raise ‘her choice.’ That’s true equality.

sondagefaux

Brother, I support the right of pregnant men to have abortions if they so choose. Solidarity!

livingstone

I mean if you can find a hassle free way for the man to carry on with the pregnancy, you might have something there.

But if not, women now have the right to choose not just to not raise a child. They always had that choice - they were never forced to keep their child. Indeed, the antecedents of the anti-choice side actively saw to it that in many cases they weren't even allowed to raise their child. This was about the choice whether or not to continue with a pregnancy.

cozzy121

I sleep with a male dog, but as he has been neutered I'm safe and it isn't immoral
Have you consulted with the dog's minister on the matter? They're very wroff on non believers.

Dame_Enda

There is a legitimate argument that if a woman has a right to not become a parent, then so too does a man. I think though that this is separate from the abortion argument.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies