• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Make your voice heard in Lower Ormond

tipp revolution

Stella FM are having a introductory night in the Methodist Hall in Borrisokane tonight. The name beggars belief -I KNOW I'm insulting a Stella somewhere in North Tipp but power to the people ha! and hopefully Stella FM will be a good alternative to Ryan Tubridy/ Seamas Martin/Ray DArcy. Aisy on the c&w lads

reminds me of the jingles for radio 3 at the beginning

a deep american echoey voice (a bit like darth vader) says RADIO TREE - playing all over...Mucklagh...NOWWWWW!:lol:

southwestkerry

something tells me that their is not much interest in stella right now. :)
SWK

tipp revolution

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

tipp revolution

The Stella I have to apologise to in none other than Martin Sheen's late mother (humble apologies) and Mr Sheen seemingly made this station happen, as he has ties with Borrisokane and often visits - well done, Martin and good luck to the station!!

former wesleyan

Will Charlie come over and wreck the place ????

tipp revolution

Will Charlie come over and wreck the place ????
now that would make some headline on the Guardian. Apparently Martin was no saint in his younger days so it wasn't from the ground Charlie got it....