Malaysia Airlines flight MH 370 missing

gerhard dengler

I'm convinced America tracks every plane in flight, especially American-made Boeings (lets face it, they track everything else).
But were they to point out where it went down, their spying would be rumbled.
So they don't say anything about it.

No way in hell can a plane disappear unnoticed.
Yes, I think you're correct. There is no doubt that American agencies, and other foreign agencies, have the capability and the capacity to monitor all sorts of activity.
It is reasonable to assume that they do possess information about the whereabouts of MH370 than we are being led to believe they possess.

The question is why are they unwilling to release that information.

Yes, I think you're correct. There is no doubt that American agencies, and other foreign agencies, have the capability and the capacity to monitor all sorts of activity.
It is reasonable to assume that they do possess information about the whereabouts of MH370 than we are being led to believe they possess.

The question is why are they unwilling to release that information.
Planes drop from coverage all the time. That's one of the reasons it took a while to realise that FR447 was no longer airborne.

Radar is line of sight. Transponders aren't all that either.

Last edited:

asset test

I'll hedge my bets until this is proven to be real or a plant/hoax.

But at the same time, if it is real, that's good for searching. Still, I'm a bit of a sceptic, and hopefully that's a wrong thing to be.

Ren84

But I thought flight MH370 was hijacked mid-flight and taken to Israel to be used as a double for MH17 over Ukraine? :cool:

asset test

But I thought flight MH370 was hijacked mid-flight and taken to Israel to be used as a double for MH17 over Ukraine? :cool:
No you are wrong. It landed in Diego Garcia to carry out some other nefarious activity from there. :p

With due respect to the deceased. That sounds hollow I know.

Nebuchadnezzar

VTO4IEk.png

If true, it suggests the plane crashed much more north and west of the search site.
No it doesn't. 16 months floating in the ocean, it's very possible that the search area is in the correct general area.

Boy M5

Planes drop from coverage all the time. That's one of the reasons it took a while to realise that FR447 was no longer airborne.

Radar is line of sight. Transponders aren't all that either.
You've lost me.
FR447 is an O'Leary flight Liverpool to Dublin.
O'Leary's airline has a clean record re aircraft crashing.

Although the John Goss case maybe interesting in terms of both sides evidence.

Volatire

If the aircraft flew on the Southern arc indicated by the last satellite "ping", the ocean gyre shown above suggests that debris will eventually wash up in Western Australia.
Hat-tip to oneself - Volatire correctly pointed out the role of the Indian Ocean gyre in March 2014.

Non-degradable debris from this crash may show up for many years as it circles the Indian Ocean. The more Northerly the crash location, the more likely that floating debris missed Western Australia, travelled westwards and arrived at Reunion, Madagascar etc first.

Here's what the full Oceanographic model says, for one specific crash site assumption

firefly123

The Field Marshal

“Today, 515 days since the plane disappeared, it is with a very heavy heart that I must tell you that an international team of experts have … confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion Island is indeed from MH370,” announced Najib during a press conference in the Malaysian capital city of Kuala Lumpur early on Thursday.

“Today, 515 days since the plane disappeared "......515>5+1+5 = 11
"Reunion Island" = 155> 1+5+5 = 11

A $320,000,000 plane dose not just simply disappear. An active €200 Samsung Galaxy 3 can be traced to within feet on the other side of
the planet FFS.
5+1=6

Number of letters in the word Island = 6
Number of letters in the word engine=6

Run to de hills fast

Boy M5

Only if its switched on, connected and in range. There probably 100s of phones in the plane reckage but they cant be detected.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

(Sadly) ironic post.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies