Man applying for citizenship fined €300 for spying on 11-year-old girl in changing room.

bagel

A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

Source: Man spied on 11-year-old in changing room - Connacht Tribune

IMO the vile creature should have been deported.

popular1

And people wonder how the other looper in Dundalk was able to wander about the country

This person should be deported asap

This is not a country it's a lunatic asylum

General Urko

Are ladeens going for Irish Citizenship, Garda Vetted and where possible, police vetted in their country of origin, prior to getting it? If not, why not?

When I come across a foreigner acting the bollex (almost, invariably British Born Irish), I always ask myself, why were they ran out of the last place they were in?

I was cycling some time ago and my eye caught this apparently lesbian couple holding hands, just as I was moving along the road. Now there is absolutely no issue in my mind with a same sex couple displaying affection to each other in public along the same lines as a heterosexual one.
However, I was only a few yards passed them, when I heard this gobshyza Yank W ank
accent seemingly directed at me -'ass hole' and I turned around and God, she was one hell of a pigdog looking bird! I was going to give a well deserved rebuke, but kept on my merry way!

Dame_Enda

Clearly unsuited to citizenship. Deport.

If that happened in the UK he would get jail. If it happened in the US he could get decades.

sakhee

He was convicted and Judge James Faughnan ordered a probation report on the man, warning that he could serve a lengthy period in jail.
The court was told that the defendant could not engage with the Probation Services as he was not a citizen in this country despite having lived here for eleven years.

OK I am not an expert but this suggests the guy did not get prison time because he is not a citizen. There may be more too it than that of course. That said I am concerned about judges ability to sentence appropriately. Ireland has a terrible record in dealing with child abuse and it seems that is unlikely to improve in the near future.

EUrJokingMeRight

A foreign national awaiting the granting of Irish citizenship was before Tuam District for placing a camera phone underneath a cubicle at a leisure centre in Tuam where an eleven-year-old girl was undressing.

He gave €500 in compensation to the victim’s family at the local court and escaped with a slap on the wrist, ie a conviction for a breach of public order and a €300 fine, he wasn't even placed on the sex offenders register I sh!t you not.

The people making these decisions should be deported :)

gleeful

Whats important here is that we overreact. Clearly the judge, who heard the facts of the case, is wrong, and we who no details beyond the headline, are right.

paddycomeback

Whats important here is that we overreact. Clearly the judge, who heard the facts of the case, is wrong, and we who no details beyond the headline, are right.
Just a cultural misunderstanding. He got Paedo and Speedo confused.

Socratus O' Pericles

Are ladeens going for Irish Citizenship, Garda Vetted and where possible, police vetted in their country of origin, prior to getting it? If not, why not?

When I come across a foreigner acting the bollex (almost, invariably British Born Irish), I always ask myself, why were they ran out of the last place they were in?

I was cycling some time ago and my petuniaeye caught this apparently lesbian couple holding hands, just as I was moving along the road. Now there is absolutely no issue in my mind with a same sex couple displaying affection to each other in public along the same lines as a heterosexual one.
However, I was only a few yards passed them, when I heard this gobshyza Yank W ank
accent seemingly directed at me -'ass hole' and I turned around and God, she was one hell of a pigdog looking bird! I was going to give a well deserved rebuke, but kept on my merry way!
Did you give consideration to the thought that her critique was accurate and justified? :oops:

edg

There is no dispute that this peado took pics of a child. Are you happy with this judgement? Does it upset you that people are outraged at the lack of punishment for this sicko? Why?

gleeful

There is no dispute that this peado took pics of a child. Are you happy with this judgement? Does it upset you that people are outraged at the lack of punishment for this sicko? Why?
I trust the judge more than I trust P.ie

edg

The judge said there was no dispute that this peado had in fact taken pictures of a child getting undressed. Are you happy this peado got off so lightly? Why?

Mick Mac

Was she dressed immodestly when she went to the leisure centre? Dressed like a school girl. I read about some led in Dublin horrified by the teasing school girls.

Should he be deported? No, he makes Ireland what it is and if he we deport him as a non citizen then do we deport citizens who do the same?

It's frankly sickening how the alt right use issues like prudery, and now non citizen sex offenders, to further their agenda.

Mick Mac

Cause in your mind saying the guy should get refused citizenship for being a sex offender is equivalent to calling for a pogrom.

How can the progressive agenda be saved when prudery can't be opposed and when a sex offender is supposed to stay instead of someone who might not want to fucc a child?

What ideology is that? It's not left wing for sure.

gleeful

Cause in your mind saying the guy should get refused citizenship for being a sex offender is equivalent to calling for a pogrom.

How can the progressive agenda be saved when prudery can't be opposed and when a sex offender is supposed to stay instead of someone who might not want to fucc a child?

What ideology is that? It's not left wing for sure.
He will be refused citizenship because of his conviction. Do you lot know nothing about the immigration system you drone on about so much? A conviction resets the clock. He can apply again in 5 years.

Northsideman

He will be refused citizenship because of his conviction. Do you lot know nothing about the immigration system you drone on about so much? A conviction resets the clock. He can apply again in 5 years.
Ah yes but in the meantime can carry on, and will the conviction be part of the consideration of the application?

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies