• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Man arrested attacking Afghan guys in Dublin

Levellers

He is not from an ethic minority - he is Irish. Let's not have any of this psychobabble scamming about Irish ethnic minorities.

sadcitizen

Wow when you type "Connors Daletree Place" into Google it seems that this family have a long history of criminality and court cases.

raspberry tea

He is an afghan so what,these thugs could have picked on an irish person in the wrong place at the wrong time...And nobody would bat an eyelid,this only feeds into the Afa social justice 'warriors' and the immigrant orgs intent on destroying communities from within...

sadcitizen

Oh he's a traveller I see. Well OP, you think you have liberals in a moral quagmire but you're forgetting that they have all this neatly hierarchically organised. In this case Immigrants > Travellers > Irish non-Travellers.

The_SR

He is an afghan so what,these thugs could have picked on an irish person in the wrong place at the wrong time...And nobody would bat an eyelid,this only feeds into the Afa social justice 'warriors' and the immigrant orgs intent on destroying communities from within...
Yeah, it's all afa's fault.

pinemartin

I think in this case these guys were looking to attack anyone, it just happened that there were a few young Afghans around that became their target. Is this then a racist attack?

Some guy with the same family name and from the same halting site attacked a young man man on a bus and the victim ended up falling from a window on the top floor of a Dublin Bus. If the victim was Afghan would this have been a racist attack?

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/suspended-sentence-for-youth-in-attack-on-student-on-bus-1.734786

I think the attackers in both cases just want to do harm and their victims colour or race is irrelevant to the attackers.

Stompy

I think in this case these guys were looking to attack anyone, it just happened that there were a few young Afghans around that became their target. Is this then a racist attack?

Some guy with the same family name and from the same halting site attacked a young man man on a bus and the victim ended up falling from a window on the top floor of a Dublin Bus. If the victim was Afghan would this have been a racist attack?

Suspended sentence for youth in attack on student on bus

I think the attackers in both cases just want to do harm and their victims colour or race is irrelevant to the attackers.

And you know this, how?

Equinox

True, but Ilooked up my 'check your privilage,intersectionality league table of offence' and it would appear that our Traveller friend should have stuck to beating up middle class students because this time he's picked the 'wrong' minority to have a go at.....he's fukked

Bubbleheaded

This is extremely perplexing. The man arrested is a member of the Travelling Community. Either the Gardai have arrested the wrong man, or this young man was driven to commit this crime by a lifetime of suffering abuse at the hands of the settled community. Perhaps he mistook these poor refugees for white cisgendered racists. I hope Mercurial reads this thread as I would be keen on some direction here.

pinemartin

True, but Ilooked up my 'check your privilage,intersectionality league table of offence' and it would appear that our Traveller friend should have stuck to beating up middle class students because this time he's picked the 'wrong' minority to have a go at.....he's fukked
I would agree that his choice of targets was not good, he should have beaten up someone who was less ethnically diverse.

stopdoingstuff

And because they are soft.

stopdoingstuff

Anyway, let's extract the racial element and process this in a just manner. We answer thuggery with order.

pinemartin

And you know this, how?
When you figure out how to use the quote function then you may look up the difference between "think" and "know".

You are welcome.

truthandjustice

The ethnics are beating each other up. This is a turf (cutters) war in the making.

A Voice

Oh he's a traveller I see. Well OP, you think you have liberals in a moral quagmire but you're forgetting that they have all this neatly hierarchically organised. In this case Immigrants > Travellers > Irish non-Travellers.
It's still embarrassing for them.

Shouting is Leadership started a thread on this, excoriating all waycists for not being all over this story. The likely lads were queuing up to chip in :p . His thread doesn't appear on the front page of p.ie, for some reason.

They just can't catch a break, though! I presume they'll tell us here how thuggish and intolerant travellers are?

Last edited:

truthandjustice

It's still embarrassing for them.
Depends on how white the sai traveller is!!!!

Shouting is Leadership started a thread on this, excoriating all waycists for not being all over this story. The likely lads were queuing up to chip in :p . His thread doesn't appear on the front page of p.ie, for some reason.

They just can't catch a break, though! I presume they'll tell us here thuggish and intolerant travellers are?

shoneen

Social justice warriors (and the "send them home" brigade) might be a bit conflicted on this one ..... :)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies