• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Man attempts to set fire to himself outside Leinster House

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
Just seeing this reported on FB, apparently someone parked a white van outside LH and poured petrol over himself but fell off the roof as the Guards were trying to get him to change his mind.
These are damn tough times for a lot of people with things continuing to get worse by the day.

james5001

Jesus, that's tough.

fuque

a petrol bomb attack......gone wrong??

ruserious

I'm sorry but no sane person would do that. Off to the Psychotherapist me thinks.

hiding behind a poster

I'm sorry but no sane person would do that. Off to the Psychotherapist me thinks.
Correct, the guy clearly needs help. I doubt it'll stop TwoSeats from determining exactly what the guy was thinking, though.

james5001

DOn't be so crass.
And I see hbap likingthe post. Classy, hbap, as ever.

ruserious

Desperation can force the sanest of people to do the most crazy things.
He has enough fuel for the van and dousing himself in. And a working van. Can't be too badly off that he sets himself on fire.

TARZAN

Perhaps it was one of the Roma annoyed about the lack of job opportunities.

He has enough fuel for the van and dousing himself in. And a working van. Can't be too badly off that he sets himself on fire.
Jesus, that's cold.

EvotingMachine0197

I hope this guy gets some help and some relief from whatever problems he has. With that said, governments can't be expected to make decisions based on people threatening violence to either themselves or others.

james5001

Again, please stop with these comments.