Man charged in Dublin for possesion of enough semtex to "blow up a street"

Fullforward

WTF was he there for? Representing who? Why?
We can only guess but I seem to remember one media outlet at the weekend saying that the Home of a Politicians relative had been raided but I don not know if there is a connection.

realistic1

And all sorts of false allegations can be made without sanction.
An asylum.
I suppose in your case it depends on what end of the Political spectrum the allegations are aimed at. Most people can filter through the bull************************, so I encourage you to do just that.

GDPR

wtf ... I forgot these types of lunatics still exists . Home grown ones.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can easily see that the best solution to uniting Ireland is by consent and persuasion in a border poll with the minimum of bombs and bullets. The agreement in place allows for unlimited future border polls. Its easy to be violent. It takes actual effort and character to persuade.
Once you take out bombs and bullets and cause irrepairable damage to innocents, nobody forgives or forgets. And a democratic unification via border poll would then bring violence into every day life in Dublin and the whole state. Bloody retarded lunatics. There has to be a criminal element at work here.

Felixness

Do these ************************wits actually believe there's any support for their terrorist bull************************? In this day and age with the slaughter of innocent civilians in the name of the Islamic sky fairy these loons think the people of Ireland support bombings, jaysus wept. I hope they lock the piece of filth up for life.

diaspora-mick

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can easily see that the best solution to uniting Ireland is by consent and persuasion in a border poll with the minimum of bombs and bullets. The agreement in place allows for unlimited future border polls. Its easy to be violent. It takes actual effort and character to persuade.
Don't forget to add a liberal dollop of BREXIT to the recipe for good measure ...

McTell

The Floater

One of the two is Christy Burkes grandson,more interesting is exactly what they were intending to do with the TNT.It doen't show much kop on to be driving around Ballybough with a load of TNT when every car is being checked due to the "fued"

HYENA

More patriots bought by the shysters with the dodgy money, following in the path of the Oriel House gang, the well heeled FF beef barons and builders, the Gilmore de Rosa active service group, and the literati of SF, short stories by Adams and Morrison.

Fellow

One of the two is Christy Burkes grandson,more interesting is exactly what they were intending to do with the TNT.It doen't show much kop on to be driving around Ballybough with a load of TNT when every car is being checked due to the "fued"
Step grandson, I think.

I had no idea of Christy Burke's background until reading the article linked to McTell's post. I had to look up Lurgan Street. I'd see a lot that is favourable to him in that article.

McTell

We don't need to ask.

Just kids wanting to be seen as "hard men". Forgetting that most other hard men were hard between the ears.

30 years minimum.

PeaceGoalie

Innocent til proven guilty. Our courts are not PIRA kangaroo courts, yet

We don't need to ask.

Just kids wanting to be seen as "hard men". Forgetting that most other hard men were hard between the ears.

30 years minimum.
You missed your calling. You should have been a hanging judge, or a clown in a circus

PeaceGoalie

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can easily see that the best solution to uniting Ireland is by consent and persuasion in a border poll with the minimum of bombs and bullets.
Who wil do that? The homosexual in the Park, the homosexual who heads the government or the homosexuals of Sinn Fein. Ulster says No to Sodomites. They value their back passages.

LISTOWEL MAN

Who wil do that? The homosexual in the Park, the homosexual who heads the government or the homosexuals of Sinn Fein. Ulster says No to Sodomites. They value their back passages.
Ulster is scared s***less and i don't blame them

its suicide to speak up re SF IRA

GDPR

They will come around eventually due to oestrogen and fluoride in the water supply , soy in the food etc
If the Republic works at being richer and hence eats less tainted organic food and bottled water etc , those fem cucks will want a marriage with a strong Republican male to provide for them :D

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom