• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Man dies at G20 Protests!

peadarmc

ITV news has just reported that a 32 year old man has collapsed and died during the protests today and that the independent police ombudsman are looking into the matter!

Sorry, it doesnt appear to be on any websites yet, so i've no link yet!

Anyone have any news on it?

This is terrible news - whatever side you are on, this has gone too far and no protest is worth a life!

There will be serious repercussions if it was due to police handling of the matter but there are no details to that effect as of yet!

Last edited:

Colonel Kurtz

ITV news has just reported that a 32 year old man has collapsed and died during the protests today and that the independent police ombudsman are looking into the matter!

Sorry, it doesnt appear to be on any websites yet, so i've no link yet!

Anyone have any news on it?

This is terrible news - whatever side you are on, this has gone too far and no protest is worth a life!

There will be serious repercussions if it was due to police handling of the matter but there are no details to that effect as of yet!
hold your horses - it could happen naturally with that many people attending an event.

TommyO'Brien

hold your horses - it could happen naturally with that many people attending an event.

Correct. The main cause of death at marches that turn violent are accidents, followed by heart attacks.

g20londonriots

Website
g20-london-riots.blogspot.com
The big irony of it all is that I think the G20 Protests were completetly unecesary!

Why?

Because the g20 leaders are trying to move forwards from this situation. Instead of protesting they should have been supporting their leaders.

I am a banker and I work in the London - I managed to get down to the protest for about half an hour. It was just filled with drunken students. Its absolutely crazy.

I've started writing a blog to as a platform to express my opinions about the london g20 protests - Id really appreciate it if you can come visit and let me know what you think:

G20 London Riots

Thanks

darkhorse

As a banker, I think you should stay well away from those idiots. I saw a few random interviews with a few and most didint even know what they were protesting about. In your job you need to be clear what you are doing....

neiphin

Serious repercussions indeed! The thuggish Met PC who was responsible for Ian Tomlinson's death has just been acquitted of manslaughter by an English jury. (Mauritian papers please copy).

Police officer Simon Harwood cleared of killing Ian Tomlinson - Telegraph

More details in the Mail:

G20 death trial: PC Simon Harwood found not guilty of manslaughter of Ian Tomlinson | Mail Online
this is justification for a riot in itself
the police are not accountable, the people are spied on , an average person in the uk will be caught on cctv about 25 times a day
the police are a law unto themselves,

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies