Man shot dead by police in Paris

truthisfree

Police opened fire on the attacker who was on the ground suffering from cardiac arrest at the time,
They shot him even though he was having a heart attack?

Dame_Enda

Theres a second person dead too according to twitter.

_FARAH_

I ve warned you that there is going to be a terror attack but you didnt listen me just because of I still drink banana milk before going to bed.

Note: Banana milk is not a kind of milk that milked from the tits of a banana. Its a milk mixed with banana.

Sotired

I ve warned you that there is going to be a terror attack but you didnt listen me just because of I still drink banana milk before going to bed.

Note: Banana milk is not a kind of milk that milked from the tits of a banana. Its a milk mixed with banana.
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Mick Mac

Mick Mac

Must have been a stressful situation for him.

Running around knifing people can do that.

Vega1447

RasherHash

That reminds me I haven't had jellied eels in ages of ages. I don't think actually that I have ever seen them for sale in Ireland.
A disgusting English habit, why do you think 1916 happened :confused:

midlander12

Cruel even by French standards
This is what the BBC reports:-

One person has been killed and five wounded in a knife attack in Paris, French police say.They say the attacker - who has not been identified - was shot dead by police. Two of the injured are in a serious condition. The incident happened in the Opera district of central Paris. Witnesses spoke of panic, as people tried to hide in restaurants and cafes from the streets. The motive for the attack was not immediately known. The witnesses say police officers first tried to taser the attacker - but then fired two shots after this failed to stop the assailant, France24 reports.

But in the parallel universe that is politics.ie, this becomes a cruel unjustified murder by the police.

GDPR

A disgusting English habit, why do you think 1916 happened :confused:
Actually most of the eels eaten in England come from Ulster.

A Priest in the 1960s set up an eel fishing co-operative around Lough Neagh to deal with Catholic rural unemployment at the time.

ne0ica

Religion of peace?

ne0ica

That reminds me I haven't had jellied eels in ages of ages. I don't think actually that I have ever seen them for sale in Ireland.
Are they any good. Never had them.

New Threads

Most Replies