Man sought after four found dead in Limerick

The Field Marshal

The death penalty can't brought back in Ireland as Ireland is a member of the EU and secondly the Irish electorate voted to abolish capital punishment in a referendum in 2001.

Has nyone been arrested yet for this massacre in Limerick?
Er the death penalty can be brought back to Ireland.

[1] The Irish can and should flout EU law as have other countries.
[2] There is nothing to stop another referenda occurring.
Already public opinion on this matter is sick to the teeth of the scumbag
murderers that are proliferating around Ireland/

[3] Should law and order break down completely in Ireland then military courts will where necessary hand down death sentences.

There is nothing new or novel in any of these procedures.

You come over as one of these liberal types trying to make out that these murderers are themselves victims:rolleyes:

Goodbody

[3] Should law and order break down completely in Ireland then military courts will where necessary hand down death sentences.

You come over as one of these liberal types trying to make out that these murderers are themselves victims:rolleyes:
Be careful what you wish for. If Ireland brings back the death penalty, then I can think of a number of your Fianna Fail names who will be front of the queue.

autiemom

what exactly is your agenda?
Without pause for breath, or a word of sympathy for at least the children of these tragedies, in you wade with your euroagenda. shame on you.

The Field Marshal

what exactly is your agenda?
Without pause for breath, or a word of sympathy for at least the children of these tragedies, in you wade with your euroagenda. shame on you.
What is your agenda other than to give out and moan.?

The children you claim to worry about have been murdered so any expression of sympathy by me is of little value to them.

The topic of this thread is not sympathy but the perpetrator of this terrible crime.

Naturally of course auntiemom will extend her full sympathy to this murderous fiend and call for clemency when he is sentenced to life imprisonment [in reality 10 to 12 years ] and then is let out to murder again having been supported in jail at the expense of the hard pressed taxpayer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Field Marshal

Be careful what you wish for. If Ireland brings back the death penalty, then I can think of a number of your Fianna Fail names who will be front of the queue.
Off topic crap.

We are discussing the perpetrator of the crime of murder.

A--holes like Goodbody like to play football with serious crime issues for political purposes.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

evercloserunion

What is your agenda other than to give out and moan.?

The children you claim to worry about have been murdered so any expression of sympathy by me is of little value to them.

The topic of this thread is not sympathy but the perpetrator of this terrible crime.

Naturally of course auntiemom will extend her full sympathy to this murderous fiend and call for clemency when he is sentenced to life imprisonment [in reality 10 to 12 years ] and then is let out to murder again having been supported in jail at the expense of the hard pressed taxpayer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Go troll some other thread.

EvotingMachine0197

humans have always killed children, especially their own or their partners.
proof positive we are animals by nature and yet to evolve beyond infanticide and homocide.
super sad when it happens as it is often preventable through intervention or aid.
we have evolved to design systems and communities to prevent such things but often they fail or are not aware.
tragic in so many ways.
God, for lack of a better word, help them.
We may have designed systems to prevent, but we have utterly failed to design out the causes.

The Field Marshal

Go troll some other thread.
So to raise the issue of the punishment of the perpetrator of this mass murder of 4 people is considered trolling?

Just goes to show you how out of touch with reality abusive poster evercloser union is:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Evercloserunion obviously belongs to the liberal brigade who would see the perpetrators of these crimes as themselves victims:rolleyes:

No wonder the country is in such a mess:rolleyes:

slippy wicket

Death is too good a punishment for that bastard. he should suffer for every moment for the rest of his life.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
I personally don't care about the rights of the murderer of these innocent women and children. To hell with him. The media today has been calling this a tragedy. It is but what they also need to say is that it is the most evil of crimes in post-Troubles Ireland. These killers do not need counselling - they need to be put away for the rest of their lives and the key thrown away. There is no room for naval-gazing, Left-Liberal class-politics in cases like these. When murders like this happen such as 2 cases in Wexford, the media referred to it as a "tragedy", without condemning the killers themselves. This ommission has to stop. Condemn the guilty. Otherwise there is a danger of romanticising this sort of monstrous crime in the eyes of sick elements of society.

Dredger

Anyone who does something like this should be exterminated, simple as that.

The Field Marshal

I personally don't care about the rights of the murderer of these innocent women and children. To hell with him. The media today has been calling this a tragedy. It is but what they also need to say is that it is the most evil of crimes in post-Troubles Ireland. These killers do not need counselling - they need to be put away for the rest of their lives and the key thrown away. There is no room for naval-gazing, Left-Liberal class-politics in cases like these. When murders like this happen such as 2 cases in Wexford, the media referred to it as a "tragedy", without condemning the killers themselves. This ommission has to stop. Condemn the guilty. Otherwise there is a danger of romanticising this sort of monstrous crime in the eyes of sick elements of society.
The media are saying the guy was disturbed:rolleyes:

The media perpetuate the glorification of these murdering scumbags.

The death penalty is the best solution to deal with these non humans.

It would also save the taxpayer a small fortune.

slippy wicket

Anyone who does something like this should be exterminated, simple as that.
Bullet in the back of the head, some quicklime and an old rag as a shroud.

slippy wicket

You're a bourgeois ponce who lives off a family inheritance. You have no idea what sort of stresses the economic crisis is inflicting on people. I don't know whether the murders of the families today were directly as a result of financial issues, but the odds are, two on the same day, that they were. Don't be so quick to judge.
Get up the yard, if they went off and topped themseves i would have sympathy for them, but in this case they are babykilling scum who i hope burn for eternity.
Deus vult.

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
You're a bourgeois ponce who lives off a family inheritance. You have no idea what sort of stresses the economic crisis is inflicting on people. I don't know whether the murders of the families today were directly as a result of financial issues, but the odds are, two on the same day, that they were. Don't be so quick to judge.
Our ancestors endured far more straitened times, walking to school with no shoes (such as my late father), with an economy 50 yrs before the rest of Europe in 1972. But you didn't see them murdering women and children. I'm sick of the psychobabble and fuzzy liberal thinking. This man needs jail not counselling. Enough with the Liberals and their social-scientific BS that excuses the criminals while denying justice to the victims. I am not bourgeoise. I consider myself working-class and my mother has lost almost all her money but that is irrrelevant. Rich or poor - you don't kill children fullstop.

TonyBird

People using this thread to make a political point should be ashamed of themselves.
RIP to the victims , condolences to the families .

FrankSpeaks

John Lonregan ex gov of the joy would be shocked with what ye are suggesting. He was devastated that the bastard Murphy was thrown to the wolves by the prison service. The perp should serve the rest of his life in jail preferably with hard labour and no comforts should be allowed.

slippy wicket

people using this thread to make a political point should be ashamed of themselves.
Rip to the victims , condolences to the families .
+100000000

Popular Threads

Most Replies