Man sought after four found dead in Limerick

FrankSpeaks

RIP to the victims.

reknaw

The media are saying the guy was disturbed:rolleyes:

Let's wait and see what competent professionals decide in this respect, but it would not be the first time that someone lost the balance of his or her mind. There but for could go anyone --- even the troll who calls himself the Field Marshal.:rolleyes:

The media perpetuate the glorification of these murdering scumbags.
Complete nonsense. Quote one line from the media where this terrible act is condoned or applauded. All the media do is try to explain why it might have happened.

The death penalty is the best solution to deal with these non humans.
The death penalty is never a solution to anything. And it is a very typical characteristic of fascists to use terms like "non-humans". petunia

It would also save the taxpayer a small fortune.
So would abolishing social welfare, pensions, services for the handicapped --- if you want to go down that road.

Two terrible tragedies for both the deceased and those left behind to grieve for them.

The Field Marshal

You're a bourgeois ponce who lives off a family inheritance. You have no idea what sort of stresses the economic crisis is inflicting on people. I don't know whether the murders of the families today were directly as a result of financial issues, but the odds are, two on the same day, that they were. Don't be so quick to judge.
According to idiot Goodbody socio economic stress now justifies the knifing to death of 4 people [two of them children] and also the murder of a at least 2 & possibly 3 people from one family in Cork.

Callous Goodbody is the one that is judging and insinuating that murderous behaviour is acceptable & justifiable:rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Field Marshal

The media are saying the guy was disturbed:rolleyes:

Let's wait and see what competent professionals decide in this respect, but it would not be the first time that someone lost the balance of his or her mind. There but for could go anyone --- even the troll who calls himself the Field Marshal.:rolleyes:

Complete nonsense. Quote one line from the media where this terrible act is condoned or applauded. All the media do is try to explain why it might have happened.

The death penalty is never a solution to anything. And it is a very typical characteristic of fascists to use terms like "non-humans". petunia

So would abolishing social welfare, pensions, services for the handicapped --- if you want to go down that road.

Two terrible tragedies for both the deceased and those left behind to grieve for them.
Quite clearly poster Reknaw is setting up a justification for murder.

The gobshyte psychiatrists have already released several of these maniacs back into Irish society where they continue to murder yet fool Reknaw continues to believe in the efficacy of this increasingly discredited profession.

This murder is an inhuman act.
Poster Reknaw somehow believes there is a humane element to it:rolleyes:
Those who describe it as an inhuman act are all fascists in deluded Reknaws clown brain.

Reknaw then goes on to justify media downgrading of this atrocity where they start the excuses for the murders. "Oh he was unemployed etc etc"

The whole liberal wish trash brigade that seeks to justify the inexcusable at every turn.

Reknaw Goodboody and RTe I hope ye are all proud of yourselves in fostering a society where murder stalks the land with impunity:rolleyes:

antiestablishmentarian

So to raise the issue of the punishment of the perpetrator of this mass murder of 4 people is considered trolling?

Just goes to show you how out of touch with reality abusive poster evercloser union is:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Evercloserunion obviously belongs to the liberal brigade who would see the perpetrators of these crimes as themselves victims:rolleyes:

No wonder the country is in such a mess:rolleyes:
That's the thing, you can't raise the issue of punishment as the man arrested hasn't been charged with anything yet and to say what anyone charged or tried in connection with this should or shouldn't receive as punishment upon conviction could possibly predjudice the trial of anyone brought to court for this horrendous crime.

Keith-M

Website
www.allkindsofeverything.ie
That's the thing, you can't raise the issue of punishment as the man arrested hasn't been charged with anything yet and to say what anyone charged or tried in connection with this should or shouldn't receive as punishment upon conviction could possibly predjudice the trial of anyone brought to court for this horrendous crime.

Nonsense. If you had named the suspect and said that person should be executed it would be one thing. That would certainly be dubious under the DGDS rules, but to make a general statement that people who commit multiple murders should face the death penalty is fair comment and I dare say is being repeated the length and breath of the country tonight.

autiemom

What is your agenda other than to give out and moan.?

The children you claim to worry about have been murdered so any expression of sympathy by me is of little value to them.

The topic of this thread is not sympathy but the perpetrator of this terrible crime.

Naturally of course auntiemom will extend her full sympathy to this murderous fiend and call for clemency when he is sentenced to life imprisonment [in reality 10 to 12 years ] and then is let out to murder again having been supported in jail at the expense of the hard pressed taxpayer:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Keep it factual, you have shown yourself to be an ignorant fool, far removed from the REAL tragedy of this which is the loss of innocent lives.
Maybe that is less important to you than spouting rubbish and lies.
Off you trot.:lol:

autiemom

People using this thread to make a political point should be ashamed of themselves.
RIP to the victims , condolences to the families .
Well said Tonybird. My point exactly, too many people on here trying to hijack this thread for their own agenda.

struckoff

Quite clearly poster Reknaw is setting up a justification for murder.

The gobshyte psychiatrists have already released several of these maniacs back into Irish society where they continue to murder yet fool Reknaw continues to believe in the efficacy of this increasingly discredited profession.

The whole liberal wish trash brigade that seeks to justify the inexcusable at every turn.
The Field Marshal,

I am a Psychiatric doctor. I understand your rage at this tragedy. However there is a possibility that this was driven by mental illness. I hope you or your family member members never develop Schizophrenia or a psychotic disorder whereby one sometimes experiences persistent and distressing thoughts of harming themselves or others under the influence or delusions (e.g. belief that somebody is possessed by a Devil) or hallucinations (e.g. malevolent voices commanding one to kill people).

I'm baffled by your assertion that there has been a series of murders committed by former psychiatric patients. Offhand I remember that Brendan O' Donnell was discharged from a hosptal in the midlands but I am not quite sure how soon afterwards that he committed his murders.

If this man committed this act was of sound mind let the fullweight of the law come upon him - a life sentance meaning life. Incidentally I can't see the benefits of the death penalty judging by the US system.

RIP on the deceased

FutureTaoiseach

Website
greatdearleader.blogspot.com
Nothing is prejudiced by saying that whoever is responsible should be sent down for life. Good on you for actually condemning the crime as horrendous.

tigerben

The Mother
But I will speak their names to my own heart
In the long nights;
The little names that were familiar once
Round my dead hearth.
Lord, thou art hard on mothers:
We suffer in their coming and their going;

A verse from -- Padraic H Pearse.
R.I.P and Prayer's for the families, it is so sad.

rob

The Field Marshal,

I am a Psychiatric doctor. I understand your rage at this tragedy. However there is a possibility that this was driven by mental illness. I hope you or your family member members never develop Schizophrenia or a psychotic disorder whereby one sometimes experiences persistent and distressing thoughts of harming themselves or others under the influence or delusions (e.g. belief that somebody is possessed by a Devil) or hallucinations (e.g. malevolent voices commanding one to kill people).

I'm baffled by your assertion that there has been a series of murders committed by former psychiatric patients. Offhand I remember that Brendan O' Donnell was discharged from a hosptal in the midlands but I am not quite sure how soon afterwards that he committed his murders.

If this man committed this act was of sound mind let the fullweight of the law come upon him - a life sentance meaning life. Incidentally I can't see the benefits of the death penalty judging by the US system.

RIP on the deceased
could depression treatment cause it, one report said one of them was being treated for depression

kenneth

Shocking news altogether. People using both massacres to justify their own beliefs is pathetic. My thoughts are with the grieving families.

jimwin

The Stolen Child

WHERE dips the rocky highland
Of Sleuth Wood in the lake,
There lies a leafy island
Where flapping herons wake
The drowsy water rats;
There we've hid our faery vats,
Full of berrys
And of reddest stolen cherries.
Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand.

Where the wave of moonlight glosses
The dim gray sands with light,
Far off by furthest Rosses
We foot it all the night,
Weaving olden dances
Mingling hands and mingling glances
Till the moon has taken flight;
To and fro we leap
And chase the frothy bubbles,
While the world is full of troubles
And anxious in its sleep.

Where the wandering water gushes
From the hills above Glen-Car,
In pools among the rushes
That scarce could bathe a star,
We seek for slumbering trout
And whispering in their ears
Give them unquiet dreams;
Leaning softly out
From ferns that drop their tears
Over the young streams.

Away with us he's going,
The solemn-eyed:
He'll hear no more the lowing
Of the calves on the warm hillside
Or the kettle on the hob
Sing peace into his breast,
Or see the brown mice bob
Round and round the oatmeal chest.
For he comes, the human child,
For the world's more full of weeping than he can understand.

William Butler Yeats

ellie08

Imagine killing two young children and two young women, driving two hours to Kilkee and going for a pint. Jesus.

jimwin

There's nothing rational about today's events. This is why any response must be rational.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies