Man sought after four found dead in Limerick

eyeSpy

people always look for a reason why and end up pinning it on one thing or a combination of background, drugs, mental problems, family history, drink, society.
the frightening thing is that sometimes there is no answer.
it's something humans do that is almost unforgivable.
I think justice should be decided by the people closest to the victims with the victims in mind i.e. what would they have wanted. fanciful i know.

Damien45

Just catching up with the rest of the world lads, just catching up....

realist

The Mother
But I will speak their names to my own heart
In the long nights;
The little names that were familiar once
Round my dead hearth.
Lord, thou art hard on mothers:
We suffer in their coming and their going;

A verse from -- Padraic H Pearse.
R.I.P and Prayer's for the families, it is so sad.
Such unimaginable heartache. My deepest condolences.

irish_bob

were it not for the cataclysmic events in the economy , this story would surely go down as one of the most horrific in the history of the state , cant remember ever hearing anything like it

Damien45

were it not for the cataclysmic events in the economy , this story would surely go down as one of the most horrific in the history of the state , cant remember ever hearing anything like it
Wexford during the 'so called' good years?

Cato

Could depression treatment cause it? One report said one of them was being treated for depression.
That is possible - been a lot of debate about some medications.
Be careful with that kind of speculation lads. There is enough stigma around sufferers of mental illness without adding to it needlessly.

Neave86

Anybody who kills their children should be jailed. There is no excuse for brutally and decisively taking the life of an innocent child. A child for God's sake! In the past number of years, there have been countless stories about parents killing their children, and those who do and can be caught should be punished. End of. And I don't mean by their own guilt. For me, just thinking about what might have been going through these poor childrens' heads while one of the people they trust most in the world is killing them, is enough to rid me of sympathy for the murderer.

savlanut

wexfordman

Wexford during the 'so called' good years?
THREE TIMES!!!

There are now 5 relatively recent and almost identical incidents over the last 5 years!! That's excluding the incident in NI also

3 on Wexford, and the 2 yesterday! As another poster said Ireland is playing catch up, it would seem tragically that we are ranking near the top of the scale! And it's not exclusively a recessionary issue either!

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies