Man stabbed by Knifeman who wants to kill a Muslim.

truthisfree

Man stabbed in London train station by attacker who 'shouted death to Muslims'

Knifeman shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' before stabbing passenger at Forest Hill station, witnesses say

I guess it had to happen sooner or later, wonder how the posters on here feel about this, particularly the ones that have have been so anti-immigration, do they think that this is ok? Have they in some way contributed to this anti-muslim feeling that results in violence?

He also shouted “go back to Syria” and “Muslims...kill them all” before stabbing his victim in the face and chest, it is alleged.

Last edited:

mr_anderson

Knifeman shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' before stabbing passenger at Forest Hill station, witnesses say

I guess it had to happen sooner or later, wonder how the posters on here feel about this, particularly the ones that have have been so anti-immigration, do they think that this is ok? Have they in some way contributed to this anti-muslim feeling that results in violence?

Don't worry.
It's only his culture.

picador

[h=1]Man stabbed in London train station by attacker who 'shouted death to Muslims'[/h]
[h=1]Knifeman shouts 'I want to kill a Muslim' before stabbing passenger at Forest Hill station, witnesses say[/h]
I'm sure it's just another case of mental-illness.

olli rehn

He also shouted “go back to Syria” and “Muslims...kill them all” before stabbing his victim in the face and chest, it is alleged.
He probably read all of Kershaw's posts....

silverharp

dumb OP, dont have political opinions because............. could you get on to every Mosque in Ireland and use the same logic on them, they will kick your arse out the door quicker than you down a pint and some pork scratchings

truthisfree

dumb OP, dont have political opinions because............. could you get on to every Mosque in Ireland and use the same logic on them, they will kick your arse out the door quicker than you down a pint and some pork scratchings
Really? A man is stabbed in what is a racist attack and you don't condemn it!

picador

I guess it had to happen sooner or later, wonder how the posters on here feel about this, particularly the ones that have have been so anti-immigration, do they think that this is ok?
She described the attacker as a black man with short hair, who she thought appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s.
Damn immigrants!

silverharp

Really? A man is stabbed in what is a racist attack and you don't condemn it!
I didnt not condemn it, I commented on your OP. in this case you do realise the culprit was Black?

picador

Indeed...So Black man stabs a muslim, noone gives a damn really....?
That's London for you. Knife-crime. Communal tensions. Care in the community.

Do you really think this guy was reading politics.ie before he acted?

Politics matters

Disgusting incident, but how often do Muslims genuinely get targeted like this?

The vast majority of extremist knife attacks across Europe are carried out by Muslims against non Muslims.

Truth.ie

Sounds more like immigrant on immigrant violence.
Much like the Turk-Kurd conflicts in Germany. The Sunni-Shia conflict in London. The Pakistan-Indian kerfuffles in northern English towns.
When you import the Third World you import their issues as well.

picador

Yes I do, still a racist attack. No, you did not condemn it, I am willing to bet very few will.
Officially, only white people are capable of racism. Besides, Islam is not a race.

truthisfree

The vast majority of extremist knife attacks across Europe are carried out by Muslims against non Muslims.
WASHINGTON — The cold-blooded killing of a New York imam and his assistant over the weekend has heightened Muslim American fears of rising violence against the 3.5 million-strong community.

New York (CNN)A woman yelling anti-Muslim sentiment allegedly attacked two Muslim women as they pushed their children in strollers in New York, authorities said.

Not unknown, what I wonder is if the anti-Muslim sentiment portrayed on a lot of social media/fora will result in an increase of this type of attack?

Jack Walsh

Have you anything and I mean an iota, to support your claim in the last sentence.
Does posting something that hasn't even a scintilla of truth in it bother you guys in the slightest?

Last edited:

Politics matters

Have you anything and I mean an iota, to support your claim in the last sentence.
Does posting something that even has a scintilla of truth in it bother you guys in the slightest?
This is the first incident I've heard of a non Muslim, specifically targeting a Muslim like this. Believe me if these incidents were on the rise, the lefties on this site would have a field day.

Politics matters

New Threads

Most Replies