Man who said homosexuality and abortion are evil loses discrimination case

Congalltee

Why are the conservative right such attention seeking snowflakes?
He wasn't actually discriminated against. He got advice. Good advice.
It's hardly worthy of a thread, but as it features the word "homosexuality" the closet cases are all over it.

statsman

An utterly, unspeakably stupid thing to put in a CV, unless you're actually looking for trouble. You're certainly not seriously looking for work.

As for the substantive point, the person with the LC seems to have been more tuned in than the client.

rainmaker

Administrator
I thought it was the "inclined towards evil" that might make it homophobic, but now that you mention it that, of course, might just be a reference to gay sex being sinful, in which case you would be correct.
'Intrinsically evil' is the reference. Homosexuality is 'intrinsically evil' - I am afraid there's not really a lot of room for your usual selective manoeuvres there.

rainmaker

Administrator
An utterly, unspeakably stupid thing to put in a CV, unless you're actually looking for trouble. You're certainly not seriously looking for work.
Personally I think he was looking to engineer another discrimination case, (he has a record of them, apparently).

lilesosanne

Website
jobpathmyexperienceoftheemploymentandskillsprogram.wordpress.com
Twitter
@lilesosanne
That is because these outfits arent really set up to get people into employment or back on their feet. If they were, they wouldnt be employing people with bare qualifications, who are themselves utterly out of touch with the market, and simply going through the motions.

Its a way of telling the smug electorate "We have cracked down on dole scroungers."

The reality is those who want work are not being served, the chancers carry on regardless because they can run rings round this lot, and the smuggies imagine it will never happen to them.

And no one would click on this thread if it didn't have some reference to sex.
As a JobPath participant I can say that my experience is what you say, those that want work and want or need help to get there are not being served.
There is a thread on JobPath without mention to sex and it has a very large response rate.

New Threads

Most Replies

Top Bottom