• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Map of Dublin City Council

LabourLover

Website
www.labour.ie
Does anyone know if there is a half decent map showing the Dublin City Council boundary available online?

An Bradán Feasa

Website
sewerjacques.blogspot.com
If you're looking for a detailed map of each of the electoral wards in Dublin City, you'll have to purchase it from the Ordnance Survey people in Phoenix Park. I found this out after about 10 phonecalls to a bunch of different departments in Dublin City Council. DCC have maps of the electoral wards, but they will refuse to supply any member of the public with a photocopy, due to copyright violations. That's what they told me, anyway.

Analyzer

If you're looking for a detailed map of each of the electoral wards in Dublin City, you'll have to purchase it from the Ordnance Survey people in Phoenix Park. I found this out after about 10 phonecalls to a bunch of different departments in Dublin City Council. DCC have maps of the electoral wards, but they will refuse to supply any member of the public with a photocopy, due to copyright violations. That's what they told me, anyway.
Don't you just love the level of accountability that comes from our state system ?

[ excuse my sarcasm ].

Of course, if you have paid, you probably still have to wait six months, such is the level of endemic inefficiency.

Time we all helped these wasters out, by providing them with property tax.

grainne whale

Don't you just love the level of accountability that comes from our state system ?

[ excuse my sarcasm ].

Of course, if you have paid, you probably still have to wait six months, such is the level of endemic inefficiency.

Cut the 'crap', O.S. maps ARE copyright.

The_SR

[ excuse my sarcasm ].

But they are right....

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies