• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Map of electoral districts online?

ballot stuffer

I'm trying to find a map showing the areas in each constituency broken down into electoral districts. I know OSI do one but they charge money for that!

Specifically i'm trying to find one for Dún Laoghaire and Dublin south

Any ideas? :?

alonso

tried to get electronic ones for work and it was expensive. It's pretty much impossible unless you're willing to shell out. I'd suggest the County Councils (try and copy the planning registry or something - it may be broken down), and if not then try the Map Library in Trinity College. They are available but you'd swear they were the state secrets.

alonso

Western Person

That's great, but s/he was looking for Dublin South and Dun Laoghaire which aren't in the DCC area - do you know if there are equivalent maps for the other council areas?
Try the DEHLG site for the last electoral areas report, should have the SDCC and DLR area maps. Actually I think the DLR council site should have a better map too. If not PM me.

LowIQ

I'm trying to find a map showing the areas in each constituency broken down into electoral districts. I know OSI do one but they charge money for that!

Specifically i'm trying to find one for Dún Laoghaire and Dublin south

Any ideas? :?
I heard electoral boundaries are copyrighted by OSI. That is why they are hard to get.