• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please us viua the Contact us link in the footer.

March for england april 21st

likesfish

Want to start your marching season early ?
come to brighton on the 21st of april

There be riot police lots of shouting and a few bottles thrown fun for all the family:roll:
As march for england (we are not racists honest guv my best mates black) attempt to celebrate england and englishness by getting very very angry and then being corraled in a pub.
While the great unwashed try to recreate cable street with less jews but more vegans :roll:

or you just sit at a cafe have an organic latte (its brighton its the law:)) and critique the whole farce no marching band no plastic bullets or petrol bombs call that a riot ffs the police havnt even got an armoured car complete lack of effort all round:oops:

England we can do stupid but your just so much better at it than us:?

The Preacher

Isn't Brighton Homo Central these days? :D Strange venue for a racist love in I would have thought. Unless they're hoping to corner the pink racist vote...assuming such a thing exists.

eoghanacht

There be riot police lots of shouting and a few bottles thrown fun for all the family:roll:
As march for england (we are not racists honest guv my best mates black) attempt to celebrate england and englishness by getting very very angry and then being corraled in a pub.
While the great unwashed try to recreate cable street with less jews but more vegans :roll:

or you just sit at a cafe have an organic latte (its brighton its the law:)) and critique the whole farce no marching band no plastic bullets or petrol bombs call that a riot ffs the police havnt even got an armoured car complete lack of effort all round:oops:

You should send a few invites to the Loyal Lodges they love a bit of supremacist triumphalism and a good walk. You could take refuge from the water cannon under one of their many umberella's ;)

eoghanacht

Iphonista

Matter for the English isn't it?
Maybe if they had a parade once a year, they'd be less worried about Romanian criminals, Bulgarian dole cheats, PCs going mad etc...? A good march can be cathartic. Ask the nordies.

RobertW

April 21st is QE2s 87th birthday or the day before (April 20) is HItler. . . Take your pic.

dizillusioned

Shouldn't this be held in errr... March? Why would you have March For England in April?

Clanrickard

I can imagine the loony left stroking themselves salivating in anticipation of causing trouble.

Bill

don't forget the VAT

Victor Meldrew

You should send a few invites to the Loyal Lodges they love a bit of supremacist triumphalism and a good walk. You could take refuge from the water cannon under one of their many umberella's ;)
They would be considered Paddies or Micks....

Be fun to watch though. Just add bad lager and sunshine...

Levellers

I always enjoyed pointing out to these racial supremacists that their beloved St George was born in modern day Turkey.

Clanrickard

I always enjoyed pointing out to these racial supremacists that their beloved St George was born in modern day Turkey.
You do know that there are non-whites in the EDL right?

The OD

And this hasn't gone to the Zoo yet because......................................................................................................................................

(Can a Mod please fill in the space above please)

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies