March for Life 2017 : God Bless you, President Trump

gerhard dengler

The March for Life is staged every year to allow those who oppose the deliberate killing of the unborn by abortion, to demonstrate peacefully.

President Trump, the first president in US history to excoriate the media for not giving this annual march the media coverage that it should get.

President Donald Trump Slams Mainstream Media for Not Covering March for Life | LifeNews.com

As a mark of this presidency and it's commitment to protect unborn human life, Vice President Mike Pence will address
2017 March for Life.

This is really wonderful news and hopefully this is the start of the repeal of legislation permitting abortion in the USA.

God Bless you, President Trump and your administration.

ger12

It'll be interesting to see the turnout and if the media do cover it.

bonkers

The March for Life is staged every year to allow those who oppose the deliberate killing of the unborn by abortion, to demonstrate peacefully.

President Trump, the first president in US history to excoriate the media for not giving this annual march the media coverage that it should get.

President Donald Trump Slams Mainstream Media for Not Covering March for Life | LifeNews.com

As a mark of this presidency and it's commitment to protect unborn human life, Vice President Mike Pence will address
2017 March for Life.

This is really wonderful news and hopefully this is the start of the repeal of legislation permitting abortion in the USA.

God Bless you, President Trump and your administration.
Which God?

D

Deleted member 45466

First ever battle in history fought exclusively by women?

borntorum

How many women has Trump paid to have abortions? I'm guessing it's more than a few

GDPR

he is a legend
He is- I wanted him to beat Hilary because I don't want lads like Rashers killing Russian kids who think a lot like him. Now as opposed to being charmed by him I support him. I think he is serious about draining the swamp- I hope we lives.

We have our own swamp...

stopdoingstuff

He is- I wanted him to beat Hilary because I don't want lads like Rashers killing Russian kids who think a lot like him. Now as opposed to being charmed by him I support him. I think he is serious about draining the swamp- I hope we lives.

We have our own swamp...
I support him on some things and not on others. His major upside for me is that he is constantly saying things that wind up all the pussies and snowflakes, which is top entertainment. Basically I am in it mainly to wind people up. But that does not apply to abortion. On abortion I get very serious.

gerhard dengler

It'll be interesting to see the turnout and if the media do cover it.
It will be interesting to see if the MSM heeds what Trump has said and whether or not it will report the March.

C-Span is one media outlet which has committed to providing coverage of this years March.

Catalpast

Sounds like a Good Idea

- will there be one in Dublin too?

Hopefully it will have a knock on effect here in the upcoming Abortion Referendum

Maybe THE DONALD will have a quite word in Kenny's earhole come Paddys Day

- that he supporting further US Investment in Ireland

- will be conditional on dropping all this c.rap about killing the unborn!

YOU GOT THAT ETNA?:evil:

Enda: er yes MR PRESIDENT...:oops:

Jack Walsh

Sounds like a Good Idea

- will there be one in Dublin too?

Hopefully it will have a knock on effect here in the upcoming Abortion Referendum

Maybe THE DONALD will have a quite word in Kenny's earhole come Paddys Day

- that he supporting further US Investment in Ireland

- will be conditional on dropping all this c.rap about killing the unborn!

YOU GOT THAT ETNA?:evil:

Enda: er yes MR PRESIDENT...:oops:
yes, the march in Dublin will be held next Saturday.

However liberal.ie have already reported on it

Apparently it was attacked by immigrants

Catalpast

Won't happen. The fundy wing of the Republicans will be brought to heel.

The libertarian wing of the Republican party, who represent an ever increasing percentage of its membership, have little time for the religious nutcases. Trump will pay lip service to the theocrats, but he'll alienate the libertarians at his peril.
religious nutcases?

Its a Human Rights issue comrade

redacted

I support him on some things and not on others. His major upside for me is that he is constantly saying things that wind up all the pussies and snowflakes, which is top entertainment. Basically I am in it mainly to wind people up. But that does not apply to abortion. On abortion I get very serious.
Abortion and navel-gazing.

Half Nelson

religious nutcases?

Its a Human Rights issue comrade
Indeed. The figure sacrificed to this anti-human ideology now exceeds one billion in the last 100 years. It puts the Holocaust in the ha'penny place.

The Planned Parenthood marches and insults have succeeded in digging a deep trench between President Trump and the Culture of Death, and we all know how Trump loves to win. petunia

petaljam

Indeed. The figure sacrificed to this anti-human ideology now exceeds one billion in the last 100 years. It puts the Holocaust in the ha'penny place.

The Planned Parenthood marches and insults have succeeded in digging a deep trench between President Trump and the Culture of Death, and we all know how Trump loves to win. petunia
And if anyone believed that, this "holocaust" would by now be declared another crime against humanity and its perpetrators imprisoned for life, no matter how old or ill they now are.

Is that what you're saying? :lol:

New Threads

Most Replies