Marian Finucane, why? (Second Thread)

raetsel

the "Adoration of Old Maid Marian" is nauseating to the extreme.Looks like Ore Tee Eee are about to "Beatify " her to "Her Holiness Maid Marian of Montrose" and beseech the Church in Ireland to put her forward in Rome as "Saint Marian of Montrose" so to avoid confusing her with the less deserving other "Saint Marians "in the Roman Catholic pantheon of Saints.So she was good at her job , well that was until the www came to the fore and undermined MSM.For the past 20 years she has been an anachronism , a card bearing member of the Establishment who was grossly overpaid for spouting her payasters propaganda and only catered for the élite and Male,Stale 55+ residents of the Pale.For us culchies , she spoke down to us and as for me personally she never "moved in in any way" she was just an overpaid , over the hill , staid, magnolia, bland non-entity who just turned up , never questioned her paymasters and collect her enormous salary for SFA.
You've ticked a lot of the alt-right boxes there, sectarianism, class hatred, ageism, self pity, anger, envy and paranoia. Well done. :)

Sweet Darling

the "Adoration of Old Maid Marian" is nauseating to the extreme.Looks like Ore Tee Eee are about to "Beatify " her to "Her Holiness Maid Marian of Montrose" and beseech the Church in Ireland to put her forward in Rome as "Saint Marian of Montrose" so to avoid confusing her with the less deserving other "Saint Marians "in the Roman Catholic pantheon of Saints.So she was good at her job , well that was until the www came to the fore and undermined MSM.For the past 20 years she has been an anachronism , a card bearing member of the Establishment who was grossly overpaid for spouting her payasters propaganda and only catered for the élite and Male,Stale 55+ residents of the Pale.For us culchies , she spoke down to us and as for me personally she never "moved in in any way" she was just an overpaid , over the hill , staid, magnolia, bland non-entity who just turned up , never questioned her paymasters and collect her enormous salary for SFA.
May want that inferorty complex looked at.

constitutionus

well looks like my fears are confirmed.

its brendan o connor for life now and the programs been renamed "the weekend on one"

subjects today?

RTE staff and their mates seemed perturbed their ancestors in the RIC wont be getting a commemoration.

:D :D :D

carlovian

well looks like my fears are confirmed.

its brendan o connor for life now and the programs been renamed "the weekend on one"

subjects today?

RTE staff and their mates seemed perturbed their ancestors in the RIC wont be getting a commemoration.

:D :D :D
Brendan seemed genuinely upset about it.

He kept interrupting one of the guests who claimed it was a bad idea.

Gavin Reilly on newstalk for me from now on.

Can’t listen to O’Connor.

Pabilito

Brendan seemed genuinely upset about it.

He kept interrupting one of the guests who claimed it was a bad idea.

Gavin Reilly on newstalk for me from now on.

Can’t listen to O’Connor.
Yes, I can't quite put my finger on it but for some reason I find it hard to listen to Brendan or to take him seriously.

fifilawe

May want that inferorty complex looked at.
I know my level , and standing in this world and it will not mount to much.But I'm not going to take "Bs and propaganda " as the the real world from the likes of Old Maid Marian who lived in an ivory tower and looked down on us "The little people Not Leprechauns".I also know that this world is "the haves and the havenots" , "the insiders and the outsiders" and I belong to the outsiders and the havenots and so do most people in this world but at least I don't delude myself, unlike members on this forum who are very condescending and "full of it ".

bactrian

I know my level , and standing in this world and it will not mount to much.But I'm not going to take "Bs and propaganda " as the the real world from the likes of Old Maid Marian who lived in an ivory tower and looked down on us "The little people Not Leprechauns".I also know that this world is "the haves and the havenots" , "the insiders and the outsiders" and I belong to the outsiders and the havenots and so do most people in this world but at least I don't delude myself, unlike members on this forum who are very condescending and "full of it ".
fifilawe you seem so full of bile , dis-satisfaction and hatred.

Marian Finucane had faults, "feet of clay", she was not (and never claimed to be) perfect. She did however make Ireland a better place.

macedo

Time to shut down this thread and maybe start new one to complain about O'Connor/Creedon/Tubridy etc.

RasherHash

Time to shut down this thread and maybe start new one to complain about O'Connor/Creedon/Tubridy etc.
You could call it 'the media are scum'? 🤔

blinding

Marian certainly made her own part of Ireland better for herself . She also promoted any vested interests she was connected with as much as she could.

For her family and friends she is a loss but she is no loss to Ireland.

bactrian

Marian certainly made her own part of Ireland better for herself . She also promoted any vested interests she was connected with as much as she could.

For her family and friends she is a loss but she is no loss to Ireland.
She also promoted any vested interests she was connected with as much as she could.:

Just for my information : what "vested interests" that " she was connected with " did Marian Finucane promote?????

effer

She also promoted any vested interests she was connected with as much as she could.:

Just for my information : what "vested interests" that " she was connected with " did Marian Finucane promote?????
Her friendship vested interests. Marian the great feminist was of the same mind as her cronies da Bert and whatever that FG spin maestro is called. Those two were the most obvious because of her attempts to have them rehabilitated. She didn't really care about the females in the population who were hurt by the misdeeds of evil men in power. Such men were her soulmates. Much was admiringly said how Marian could be trusted. By who?

bactrian

Her friendship vested interests. Marian the great feminist was of the same mind as her cronies da Bert and whatever that FG spin maestro is called. Those two were the most obvious because of her attempts to have them rehabilitated. She didn't really care about the females in the population who were hurt by the misdeeds of evil men in power. Such men were her soulmates. Much was admiringly said how Marian could be trusted. By who?
In other words you have not a clue as to any alleged "vested interests". You just did not like her .

fifilawe

fifilawe you seem so full of bile , dis-satisfaction and hatred.

Marian Finucane had faults, "feet of clay", she was not (and never claimed to be) perfect. She did however make Ireland a better place.
do you know when people are lying to you?
do you know when an agenda is at work?
Are you still learning on the job? or does stuff pass over you and you don't realize it?
MF is not the only person who is régime puppet who just takes the money and reads and says what is put before her/him to say/read.I shall have to put you on ignore as you started the personal comments without any directed towards you from me.I am shall not say anymore as "the light is on but there is no one at home!.
I

Sweet Darling

do you know when people are lying to you?
do you know when an agenda is at work?
Are you still learning on the job? or does stuff pass over you and you don't realize it?
MF is not the only person who is régime puppet who just takes the money and reads and says what is put before her/him to say/read.I shall have to put you on ignore as you started the personal comments without any directed towards you from me.I am shall not say anymore as "the light is on but there is no one at home!.
I
Regime puppet.? This is not Cuba or North Korea.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies