Marian Finucane, why? (Second Thread)

constitutionus

LOTS of consternation on the latest election polling figures.

when ya got FF/G hacks lauding the talents of SF members ya KNOW theyre shook.

:D

Though gobshyte on now talking about the negative effects of retirement and how its great to work into yer 80s.

try it in a bed factory mate, cause most of us dont work cushy office jobs where the worst thing thatll happen is a paper cut (and IM a lad in a cushy office job :) )

james toney

Though gobshyte on now talking about the negative effects of retirement and how its great to work into yer 80s.

try it in a bed factory mate, cause most of us dont work cushy office jobs where the worst thing thatll happen is a paper cut (and IM a lad in a cushy office job :) )
The overpaid RTE board and presenters know they will face the same cuts.
"Sinn Féin pledges to cut salaries of TDs and Ministers if elected"

Northsideman

Perhaps you are not familiar with Official Sinn Fein/OIRA infestation of RTE under Eoghan Harris and his little gang?
Indeed they can even rig Presidential elections, and better still get away with it.

constitutionus

jays i just realised thats alan dukes that was praising the shinners.

constitutionus

God help you luv if you think "birds of prey " looks good.

its got SJWtrashfire of "charlies angles" proportions stamped all over it.

i predict a massive flop.

blinding

They are doing fook all now and have never done fook all.

bang bang

Her friendship vested interests. Marian the great feminist was of the same mind as her cronies da Bert and whatever that FG spin maestro is called. Those two were the most obvious because of her attempts to have them rehabilitated. She didn't really care about the females in the population who were hurt by the misdeeds of evil men in power. Such men were her soulmates. Much was admiringly said how Marian could be trusted. By who?
In fairness she apparently did a lot of work for charity, on the quiet.

Sweet Darling

Perhaps you are not familiar with Official Sinn Fein/OIRA infestation of RTE under Eoghan Harris and his little gang?
I am, Mary McAleese was run out of the place by the stickies.

fifilawe

congrats to the bosses at ORE TEE EEE on the decision on the replacement for Old Maid Marian .They sure know how to shoot themselves in the foot, that O'Connor geezer is guaranteed to lose them 100k listeners from day 1 .I would have thought an old bag like ÁINE LAWLOR would be the ideal candidate, an older woman, women issues, patronizing to the extreme, treating guests like children/buffoons, light subjects, a panel to her taste, no one outside the M50, Nobody under 45, all upper-middle class , West Brits, members of the élite/ruling classes only just like old MAID Marian.Has the show still kept Useless Maggsy Curley as the producer.? Brendan O’Connor inherits Marian Finucane slot on RTÉ Radio 1

carlovian

Big mistake by rte but thankfully Gavan Reilly has a better show on Newstalk at the same time

Supra

I'll put your finger on it for you Pab, it's quite simple, he's an arrogant, insufferable, West Brit bollox.
I can't have him either. He is arrogant and insufferable.
He's not a west brit though. I don't believe in west brits. If you are calling people west brits it's more likely that you live in a fairy world of magical irish purity of some sort you made up.

Sweet Darling

congrats to the bosses at ORE TEE EEE on the decision on the replacement for Old Maid Marian .They sure know how to shoot themselves in the foot, that O'Connor geezer is guaranteed to lose them 100k listeners from day 1 .I would have thought an old bag like ÁINE LAWLOR would be the ideal candidate, an older woman, women issues, patronizing to the extreme, treating guests like children/buffoons, light subjects, a panel to her taste, no one outside the M50, Nobody under 45, all upper-middle class , West Brits, members of the élite/ruling classes only just like old MAID Marian.Has the show still kept Useless Maggsy Curley as the producer.? Brendan O’Connor inherits Marian Finucane slot on RTÉ Radio 1
That's it, get it all up, you'll feel better.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies