Mark Little's Media Project may be called "Crowdflash"

Website
www.politics.ie
Twitter
davidcochrane
I heard a few days ago that Mark Little was likely to be launching his new media project in a few weeks, so I started wondering what he'd be likely to call it.

So, I started doing a little bit of hunting....

SoloCheck.ie first to search by Company Director, to which I found a limited company recently formed called "CrowdFlash" which is a single member company.

I then visited Crowdflash.com - to which I found a holding page from the Irish company "Register365".

So, A Mark Little is the company Director for Crowdflash Limited, and someone in Ireland has registered crowdflash.com

I've pinged Mark Little a message on twitter to see if this is the case (for confirmation or whatever), but whatever he's up to has attracted a huge amount of interest, and I'm sure will be of huge use and interest to people on P.ie.......

EvotingMachine0197

Good detective work Clouseau. Can't be too many Mark Littles.

Is it only going to be a web project, or TV also ?

He3

Crowdflash

As in the kind of Flash Mob event in Cork?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utdKjUZz-o0"]YouTube- Let Mr Blue Sky In - Flashmob Cork[/ame]

It would be a great antidote to Montrose Cabin Fever :)

blacbloc

Apparently the plan is to keep all plans under wraps until they are good and ready to go. Thought the launch was to be a bit later this year but what do I know...

cyberianpan

Website
www.google.com
Apparently the plan is to keep all plans under wraps until they are good and ready to go. Thought the launch was to be a bit later this year but what do I know...
One suspects you know a lot in general :p

I wonder what his target market is... just Ireland - or beyond ?

Is he aiming for a revolutionary product (which will draw the crowds) ... or a more prosaic one - in which case what is his crowd draw strategy ?

He certainly already has staff - this should be interesting to watch

cYp

goosebump

Given the amount of people standing around with cameras before this thing started, its hardly what you would call an authenticate flashmob.

We always get things half-ars3d.

MadAsHell

johnb

I heard a few days ago that Mark Little was likely to be launching his new media project in a few weeks, so I started wondering what he'd be likely to call it.

So, I started doing a little bit of hunting....

SoloCheck.ie first to search by Company Director, to which I found a limited company recently formed called "CrowdFlash" which is a single member company.

I then visited Crowdflash.com - to which I found a holding page from the Irish company "Register365".

So, A Mark Little is the company Director for Crowdflash Limited, and someone in Ireland has registered crowdflash.com

I've pinged Mark Little a message on twitter to see if this is the case (for confirmation or whatever), but whatever he's up to has attracted a huge amount of interest, and I'm sure will be of huge use and interest to people on P.ie.......
The registered address for crowdflash is:

Registrant Name: CROWDFLASH
Registrant Address: 35 st begnets villas
Registrant City: Dalkey

Does this match up with the registered address for the company on solocheck.ie?

Crowdflash.com - Crowd Flash

deepness

Given the amount of people standing around with cameras before this thing started, its hardly what you would call an authenticate flashmob.
true. the cork one is very staged looking.
They might as well have put up a sign saying "Flash Mob here in 5 minutes."

MadAsHell

He did the Thursday Interview with Hook yesterday, I only go the end of it, but is probably on the newstalk site to podcast/listen

Cassandra Syndrome

YouTube- Let Mr Blue Sky In - Flashmob Cork

It would be a great antidote to Montrose Cabin Fever :)
Dear God, that was disturbing. If there was a case for censoring! :eek:

Any IT experts know how to superimpose this clip over the above?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b26BD5KjH0"]YouTube- Apocalypse Now Intro (The Doors - The End)[/ame]

He3

Dear God, that was disturbing. If there was a case for censoring! :eek:

Any IT experts know how to superimpose this clip over the above?
:)

Try this version -

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKxBluVVxLs"]YouTube- Cork Flashmob Let Mr Blue Sky In[/ame]

Kalan

It will be interesting to see how Mr. Little 'monetizes' the project.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies