• Due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software, some users were "banned" when they tried to change their passwords at the end of February. This does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you were affected by this, please contact us.

Martin Ferris, TD and the McCabe Killers

blucey

So, taking a break from his holidays, Martin Ferris TD busied himself with the collection of the killers of Garda McCabe. What an ornament to the republic he is.....:evil:
I really hope the imbiceles in north kerry who voted this clown into the dail are proud of themselves today....

wysiwyg

Lads, for the love of God, will you lose the fake indignation.

The men who killed Jerry Mc Cabe were dealt with by the courts and served the sentences laid down by same. What do you want, a system of justice where people have the keys thrown away.. or am I being naive in asking that question.

Do you know, it's strange, but it always seems that those who "laud" the "rule of law", are often those who most vehemently criticise that same law, when it doesn't meet their own expectations.

As for Martin Ferris going to meet them.. if he didn't, you'd probably start saying that he was wrong for not going. Make up your minds.

For the record, I would have condemned the killing of Jerry Mc Cabe, but I am personally sickened by the constant politicising of it

wysiwyg

This man is a threat to Irish democracy.

For the record... that is one of the most stupid statements I've ever read on P.ie... and as a man once said.. and that bates Banagher

Why exactly is Martin Ferris a threat to democracy ? Answer that now in the context of the fact that he has been an elected TD for going on 7 years now, and somehow democracy has managed to glide along quite gently in spite of him

Or, are knee jerk statements such as the one above some of your favourites

markeys

The men who killed Jerry Mc Cabe were dealt with by the courts and served the sentences laid down by same. What do you want, a system of justice where people have the keys thrown away.. or am I being naive in asking that question.

Do you know, it's strange, but it always seems that those who "laud" the "rule of law", are often those who most vehemently criticise that same law, when it doesn't meet their own expectations.

As for Martin Ferris going to meet them.. if he didn't, you'd probably start saying that he was wrong for not going. Make up your minds.

For the record, I would have condemned the killing of Jerry Mc Cabe, but I am personally sickened by the constant politicising of it
Eh, it was SF and the IRA that politicised it. Go whinge at them for doing so. To the majority of people, it was simple murder and those responsible should have been locked up for 40 years with no possibility of parole. Murdering unarmed Gardai of the Republic deserves no less.

Scumbags supported by scum.

blucey

If he didnt go i would have had some respect for him. What I wanted then and now was that people who shoot police multiple times, with high powered assault rifles, in broad daylight, get life. And not somewhere they can order in takeout.
Im sure the bould chaps are now sinking pints and roaring rebel songs in some sheebeen. Meanwhile, Gerry Mccabe is dead. Thats fecking great justice.
If a TD were to go pick up somone, not a constituent or family, who served 10y for rape, or assault, or plain ole murder, wed be up in arms. But ra-men bastards....sure thats all right.

Murph

So its the electorate of North Kerry who are at fault now. Sure lets lock them up too.

A bit like Thatcher some years ago referring to the nationalist/republican community in the north as the 'terrorist community' was she right lads or should I ask?

blucey

So its the electorate of North Kerry who are at fault now. Sure lets lock them up too.

A bit like Thatcher some years ago referring to the nationalist/republican community in the north as the 'terrorist community' was she right lads or should I ask?
no, but lets post pictures of mccabe dead in his car to all households, with a picture of this bozo collectign his murderers. Lets see how that goes down.

corelli

Ferris is a convicted terrorist. He went to collect other terrorists from Prison, though as an elected representative its rather stomach churning, it's hardly surprising.

White Horse

So, taking a break from his holidays, Martin Ferris TD busied himself with the collection of the killers of Garda McCabe. What an ornament to the republic he is.....:evil:
I really hope the imbiceles in north kerry who voted this clown into the dail are proud of themselves today....
The next time his daughter writes an article as to why Sinn Fein have stagnated in this State, she should point out the actions of her own father as a prime example.

wysiwyg

If he didnt go i would have had some respect for him. What I wanted then and now was that people who shoot police multiple times, with high powered assault rifles, in broad daylight, get life. And not somewhere they can order in takeout.
If this is the case, then your major beef is with the Irish justice system, and the Irish Prison system. But, I'm not defending either.

Im sure the bould chaps are now sinking pints and roaring rebel songs in some sheebeen.
Again, something you don't know, but nonetheless ignorantly comment upon

Meanwhile, Gerry Mccabe is dead. Thats fecking great justice.
Firstly it would be nice if you had enough respect for Garda Mc Cabe as to be able to spell the late mans name correctly

Secondly, the Irish justice system went through its procedures, and that's how it presided. There are a hell of a lot of things wrong with the system, but that's the one we have

If a TD were to go pick up somone, not a constituent or family, who served 10y for rape, or assault, or plain ole murder, wed be up in arms. But ra-men bastards....sure thats all right.
I never said it was alright. It's the faux outrage from many that sickens me

HEAVENHELPUS

Eh, it was SF and the IRA that politicised it. Go whinge at them for doing so. To the majority of people, it was simple murder and those responsible should have been locked up for 40 years with no possibility of parole. Murdering unarmed Gardai of the Republic deserves no less.

Scumbags supported by scum.
I see the parrot has returned! :eek:
So Markeys, you don't agree with law and order in the 26 Counties. The Court said Manslaughter put then when did a little thing like facts ever stop you spouting your Free state b**shi*e?
When are you going to call for the jailing of the FG/LAB government who covered up the mass murder of Irish people in the Dublin/Monaghan bombings? Your nothing but a hypocrite!

droghedasouth

Considering the stick that other TDs took for their intervention in other cases involving their constituents (e.g. Bobby Molloy), Martin Ferris TD is fair game (or should I say fare game) for driving up and collecting them from Castlerea.

Or do all Kerry TDs collect all Kerry ex-cons?

Do the Healy-Raes operate a flat-cap jarvey service (with or without dung catchers) for South Kiorrai murderers?

@wysiwyg.
Who is politicing the issue here? What gesture could be more political than Martin Ferris? It is a wonder that he did not transfer them to the Marita Ann 2 for the return trip to Fenit.

blucey

I never said it was alright. It's the faux outrage from many that sickens me
Buddy - how the fluck do you know tis FAUX? You claiming im not outraged and am only making it up? A mindreader are you?

blucey

Considering the stick that other TDs took for their intervention in other cases involving their constituents (e.g. Bobby Molloy), Martin Ferris TD is fair game (or should I say fare game) for driving up and collecting them from Castlerea.

Or do all Kerry TDs collect all Kerry ex-cons?

Do the Healy-Raes operate a flat-cap jarvey service (with or without dung catchers) for South Kiorrai murderers?

@wysiwyg.
Who is politicing the issue here? What gesture could be more political than Martin Ferris? It is a wonder that he did not transfer them to the Marita Ann 2 for the return trip to Fenit.
probably the miserable smirker will have the gall to claim expenses on it too.

blucey

Well done Martin. To make sure the men who did this

wouldnt have to thumb a lift home....

Murph

So the people of North Kerry had no idea of who Martin Ferris was before or after the shooting. They had no idea he served time for gun running himself. Ah sure god love them.
So this will all change if we send them all a picture of a dead policeman from 13 years ago.

We can always stick to plan A if they continue to elected him after that and lock up north Kerry. Ya Thatcher was probably right!

kimble

And this is why good SF candidates can't get elected....because of imbeciles like Ferris....if he wanted to see...speak...be-friend this people...he should have the decency to do it in private

markeys

I see the parrot has returned! :eek:
So Markeys, you don't agree with law and order in the 26 Counties. The Court said Manslaughter put then when did a little thing like facts ever stop you spouting your Free state b**shi*e?
When are you going to call for the jailing of the FG/LAB government who covered up the mass murder of Irish people in the Dublin/Monaghan bombings? Your nothing but a hypocrite!

Whats this? More than a one line post from a troll?

As for one lecturing on facts and hyprocrits, perhaps you'd care to post some facts of the supposed FG/LAB government covering up the dublin/monaghan bombings???? Not theories and conjecture now, lets have some hard and fast facts wee lad.

Ferris's actions are nothing more than another two fingers to the Republic and Irish people. It serves as another reminder of just who exactly SF are loyal to - and the Republic it ain't. Loyalty to a bunch of masked men operating in cowsheds that have bombed to death men women and children, and now murdered unarmed Gardai is where their loyalty lies. SF's loyalty is certainly not to the Irish people.

New Threads

Popular Threads

Most Replies