Martin McGuiness awarded for courageous service in the military by the City of San Fransisco

between the bridges

AH right, so you are unable to challenge my point on the difference between loyalist and republican groups - so you bow out by claiming I was making excuses for murder - off with ya
tis always interesting (yawn) when people start making things up, it's only a couple of posts back so anyone and everyone can see that i accept no terrorist (regardless of creed) definition of 'legitimate targets', and rather than agreeing you went on to make excuses for murderers... shame on ye...

2lazy

tis always interesting (yawn) when people start making things up, it's only a couple of posts back so anyone and everyone can see that i accept no terrorist (regardless of creed) definition of 'legitimate targets', and rather than agreeing you went on to make excuses for murderers... shame on ye...

What did I make up ? saying it twice will not make it so - you cheapen your credibility with every new post attempting to deflect from the original point I made in regard to the difference in tactics between loyalist and republican groups.
I have condoned neither so don't bother with you virtue signalling sh!te about "making excuses for murderers" - as anyone can see from my post copied below I did not

So back to my original point

"I think you are mixing up legitimate targets and collateral damage - its fairly widely accepted that republican groups caused the deaths of innocent civilians in certain operations while loyalist groups on the other hand were known to target persons based purely on their religion.
I agree its hard to make a distinction especially if one is the victim of such attacks but the difference's between both side's were noted"

death or glory

You seem to forget targets like Claudy, Enniskillen, Omagh, Kingsmill, Bayardo bar, and Teebane crossroads amongst many more.
A legitimate target is defined by the terrorist groups, how can you claim one sides is more legitimate than another.

Banjo Baker

Tell that to the family of Pte Patrick Kelly.

Killed by thugs masquerading as soldiers. The city of SF are a solid disgrace. This will be viewed on by the Defence Forces as a grave insult.

between the bridges

What did I make up ? saying it twice will not make it so - you cheapen your credibility with every new post attempting to deflect from the original point I made in regard to the difference in tactics between loyalist and republican groups.
I have condoned neither so don't bother with you virtue signalling sh!te about "making excuses for murderers" - as anyone can see from my post copied below I did not

So back to my original point

"I think you are mixing up legitimate targets and collateral damage - its fairly widely accepted that republican groups caused the deaths of innocent civilians in certain operations while loyalist groups on the other hand were known to target persons based purely on their religion.
I agree its hard to make a distinction especially if one is the victim of such attacks but the difference's between both side's were noted"
We'll keep it real simple just for ye...

Q. Do I accept or support or make excuses for loyalist terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? My ans NO

Q. Do I accept or support or make excuses for republican terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? My ans NO

Now over to you dear...

Q. Do You accept or support or make excuses for loyalist terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'?...

Q. Do You accept or support or make excuses for republican terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? ...

Mickeymac

Tell that to the family of Pte Patrick Kelly.

Killed by thugs masquerading as soldiers. The city of SF are a solid disgrace. This will be viewed on by the Defence Forces as a grave insult.

San Francisco, a great City, populated by wonderful people, ever been there banjo?

2lazy

Q. Do I accept or support or make excuses for loyalist terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? My ans NO

Q. Do I accept or support or make excuses for republican terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? My ans NO

Now over to you dear...

Q. Do You accept or support or make excuses for loyalist terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'?...

Q. Do You accept or support or make excuses for republican terrorists and their definition of 'legitimate targets'? ...

I'm not privy to any "definition of 'legitimate targets", so that would need some clarity.
The quick answer to both questions would be no.
Each case would need to be judged individually and in the context of the circumstances and the greater conflict ongoing at the time. Blanket condemnation or indeed condoning of acts is little more than soundbites - especially as you excluded one of the biggest players in the conflict - British crown forces

between the bridges

I'm not privy to any "definition of 'legitimate targets", so that would need some clarity.
The quick answer to both questions would be no.
Each case would need to be judged individually and in the context of the circumstances and the greater conflict ongoing at the time. Blanket condemnation or indeed condoning of acts is little more than soundbites - especially as you excluded one of the biggest players in the conflict - British crown forces
Here endeth the lesson, ye are now entitled to wan scobby snack coupon, save them up and ye will get a blue peter badge, well done you...

Politics matters

Why hasn't our own government commended the actions of brave patriots like Martin McGuiness?

Oh, yes that's right FG Westbrits love sucking up to their Unionist masters and are ashamed/afraid to acknowledge this countries history.

McSlaggart

Now over to you dear...

Do you accept that the British army allowed known terrorists to stay in its ranks?

between the bridges

Why hasn't our own government commended the actions of brave patriots like Martin McGuiness?

Oh, yes that's right FG Westbrits love sucking up to their Unionist masters and are ashamed/afraid to acknowledge this countries history.
Aaaah thons terrible hi, but sure ye can start by acknowledging that St PaddyDruidwacker twas a Brit...

between the bridges

Mountbatten deserved to be blown up, he was the enemy.
If a 79 year old man, a 83 year old woman, a 14 year old and a 15 year old boy are your 'enemy' your cause really isn't up to much is it...