• It has come to our attention that some users may have been "banned" when they tried to change their passwords after the site was hacked due to a glitch in the old vBulletin software. This would have occurred around the end of February and does not apply after the site was converted to Xenforo. If you believe you were affected by this, please contact a staff member or use the Contact us link at the bottom of any forum page.

Martin McGuiness awarded for courageous service in the military by the City of San Fransisco

Politics matters

If a 79 year old man, a 83 year old woman, a 14 year old and a 15 year old boy are your 'enemy' your cause really isn't up to much is it...
Why should age matter?

If Hitler was in his 80s and the war progressed would it have been wrong for the SAS to have assassinated him?

As for those boys, well their deaths lie with Mountbatten, he knew the IRA wanted him dead, he should have been more careful when deciding what company he kept.

Lumpy Talbot

Twitter
No
It appears to be enough to live a billionaire lifestyle so there has to be a downside somewhere.

Politics matters

Yes I know. How does being a member of a family make you an acceptable target?
Because his family were mass murderers, his wealth came from the raping and pillaging of others, on a side note his actions in killed hundreds of thousands of Leos people during the partition of India and Pakistan.

Mountbatten was no angel.

between the bridges

I think bridges has a definition of legitimate targets ( for both republicans and loyalists mind ) .
When ye clearly fail to see the irony of yer our own comments ye just look a right tit...

McSlaggart

Because his family were mass murderers, his wealth came from the raping and pillaging of others, on a side note his actions in killed hundreds of thousands of Leos people during the partition of India and Pakistan.

Mountbatten was no angel.
You can murder someone on the basis of what their family does?

No one is an angel.....

Politics matters

No one is an angel.....
It was a war for Christ sake, what could he have expected?

The elitist man was just like his pervert brother Phil: completely oblivious to what their family has done to the world and not a single shred of remorse.

Feck em.

I'm getting sick and tired of all the D4 WestBrits in this country, lads will you please just feck off and move to Britain.

McSlaggart

It was a war for Christ sake, what could he have expected?

The elitist man was just like his pervert brother Phil: completely oblivious to what their family has done to the world and not a single shred of remorse.

Feck em.

I'm getting sick and tired of all the D4 WestBrits in this country, lads will you please just feck off and move to Britain.

The world is full of not so nice people. I do not know what sort of person he was but he was not in uniform or for that matter a suitable target even going by the criteria set out by the IRA.

2lazy

When ye clearly fail to see the irony of yer our own comments ye just look a right tit...
As much as you would like to confine Irish history to a 30 year period of only republican violence, that is/was not the case.
One line sound bites do not do it justice, should I apologize for attempting to apply a more nuanced approach to the subject, while you jump around this site delivering underhand insults against the CNR community

between the bridges

As much as you would like to confine Irish history to a 30 year period of only republican violence, that is/was not the case.
One line sound bites do not do it justice, should I apologize for attempting to apply a more nuanced approach to the subject, while you jump around this site delivering underhand insults against the CNR community
Again with the making things up...
a) were has moi tried to confine history? link?...
b) Pffft nothing underhand about it, moi prefers the backhand return of serve...

Next...

2lazy

Again with the making things up...
a) were has moi tried to confine history? link?...
b) Pffft nothing underhand about it, moi prefers the backhand return of serve...

Next...
Yep you wait there when I provide links to something I accuse you of ignoring?:unsure:

Mickeymac

Most likely the main reason why he is not recognised as a credible poster sir.

death or glory

Do you accept that the British army allowed known terrorists to stay in its ranks?
Yes,
In the same way the GAA accepted known terrorists into its ranks.

between the bridges

Yep you wait there when I provide links to something I accuse you of ignoring?:unsure:
Sigh, yer post tis only wan back, ye didn't say ignoring ( for the record there are numerous times I have acknowledged the 800 years of mopery) you said confine, which means to restrict and given moi's many posts and fred's in the history section really is BS.
If your are unable to deal with moi's message do what the rest of the jerk circle do and run away...

2lazy

Yes,
In the same way the GAA accepted known terrorists into its ranks.
I doubt the GAA were supplying arms and bomb making intelligence, unlike the British army.
Interesting that you would hold an amateur sporting organization whose ability might extend to running a tricololor up a pole on match day to the same accountability as one of the biggest military machines in the world.

2lazy

Sigh, yer post tis only wan back, ye didn't say ignoring ( for the record there are numerous times I have acknowledged the 800 years of mopery) you said confine, which means to restrict and given moi's many posts and fred's in the history section really is BS.
If your are unable to deal with moi's message do what the rest of the jerk circle do and run away...
Run away is it ? - you have been ignoring the original distinction I made between the 2 groups all day by waffling

APettigrew92

No one is an angel.....
Mountbatten was literally the Viceroy of India.

He should've anticipated the consequences of what the British caused there.

death or glory

I doubt the GAA were supplying arms and bomb making intelligence, unlike the British army.
Interesting that you would hold an amateur sporting organization whose ability might extend to running a tricololor up a pole on match day to the same accountability as one of the biggest military machines in the world.
Well the same rules apply, th
The presumption of innocence.
Sure recently wasn't there an active dissident Republican prosecuted for offences while he was a serving British soldier.
Sorry I wasn't comparing like for like as we know men found guilty of reb terrorism could join or remain in the GAA.

Mickeymac

Mountbatten was literally the Viceroy of India.

He should've anticipated the consequences of what the British caused there.

Got it in one AP, ex Viceroy of India should have known better so safe to say Bradley was not the only AH given a similar position by the British government.